• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City | The EFL Championship

What will the result be against Blackburn?

• Blackburn win

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Swans win

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Skippyjack said:
What about the abuse I have, every post I make everyone has a pop

It's probably because we are all in awe of you mate, jealousy most probably :)

Swanjaxs said:
It's probably because we are all in awe of you mate, jealousy most probably :)

Jealous of what mun, I'm a prisoner.. they all want to lock me in a metal straightjacket on an island on my own.. if that's what you're jealous about, you all must be right off your t*ts.. I can't even watch a game of rugby/football anymore, can't concentrate, and I get bored of the whole circus.. the only thing i can concentrate on is a f*cking screen, reading posts from people who don't know their onions to their beetroots..

Skippyjack said:
Jealous of what mun, I'm a prisoner.. they all want to lock me in a metal straightjacket on an island on my own.. if that's what you're jealous about, you all must be right off your t*ts.. I can't even watch a game of rugby/football anymore, can't concentrate, and I get bored of the whole circus.. the only thing i can concentrate on is a f*cking screen, reading posts from people who don't know their onions to their beetroots..

Have you tried pilates?
It's a great stress buster and gets you out of the house, and you get to meet some lovely middle aged ladies in stretch pants
Onions over beetroot for me every time kid :D

Swanjaxs said:
Have you tried pilates?
It's a great stress buster and gets you out of the house, and you get to meet some lovely middle aged ladies in stretch pants
Onions over beetroot for me every time kid :D

Done it before, been to all these classes, when I'm the only male that's there.. I don't stand there with my mouth open like you numpties

Skippyjack said:
Done it before, been to all these classes, when I'm the only male that's there.. I don't stand there with my mouth open like you numpties

That's because your too busy sniffing thier mats when they go for a break you dirty old pervert...

Swanjaxs said:
That's because your too busy sniffing thier mats when they go for a break you dirty old pervert...

Men have breaks, women don't.. I do notice it like.. men put it down to the physical overload problem

Dr. Winston said:
To me it seems like we've got a more than decent starting XI, depth in quite a few positions but not quite enough in others. Resting Patino on Tuesday left us with Fulton (who I like, but I'd never pair him with Grimes) and nobody else.

We're a work in progress. Probably a window or two away from having the kind of squad that Duff would like. Outside the top two or three and the bottom two or three everyone is much of a muchness in this division and any team that can put together a few decent runs of form can find themselves in the top six. I'd very much consider us potentially as a team that can do that.

We are desperate for a mobile attacker
To interchange with Cullen Lowe and Yates. Ginnelly would have been a superb option to bring off the bench

Midfield is our weakest point for me. We lack options to cover/replace both Patino and Paterson.

Great result today...didn't see it, seemed we had plenty of chances, but big 3 points I thought we would never get...Well done lads!

https://x.com/Ace109610/status/1718355606405251461?s=20

Andrew - North Hill said:
Christ almighty what an awful game, two rank average teams who will almost certainly both finish bottom half. Like watching two bald men fighting over a comb. The only good thing about it was we took the 3 points.

Honestly though, is anyone being serious if they say we look like a team going in the right direction? We're completely devoid of any identity. We just look like a ten-a-penny, bog standard, huff and puff, mid-table Championship team.

First win at Blackburn by any Swansea side since 1971…………..

Dr. Winston said:
Midfield is our weakest point for me. We lack options to cover/replace both Patino and Paterson.

Ashby must start on the right next week and Key behind him. It would be season changing if those two could overload the oppo’s left back and get to the byline far more often. Then we will probably see Yates and Cullen getting goals on a much more regular basis.

I also believe Duff has earned some decent transfer backing for January - unlike his predecessor. If our excellent DOF and Duff sit down together now and agree what he needs we could cement a top 6 place at the end of the season.

Dillwyn the Dog said:
Ashby must start on the right next week and Key behind him. It would be season changing if those two could overload the oppo’s left back and get to the byline far more often. Then we will probably see Yates and Cullen getting goals on a much more regular basis.

I also believe Duff has earned some decent transfer backing for January - unlike his predecessor. If our excellent DOF and Duff sit down together now and agree what he needs we could cement a top 6 place at the end of the season.

I'd be tempted to play Key in the role Cullen is currently filling and keep Ashby further back. He looks more solid defensively than attacking.

Duff has already spent a fair wedge of cash. I certainly think we need a couple of additions, but January is a dodgy month to do business in even if you have confidence in your manager, which they plainly didn't in Martin.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back