• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Birmingham City v Swansea City | The EFL Championship

Hopefully Williams can learn the same lessons about 3 at the back that the last two managers did sharpish. Works in the lower leagues but in the Championship teams can press it all day.

Huge let off there, Humphries trying to take someone on at his own by line.
Wasn't helped by the ball from Grimes admittedly but a huge let off none the less.

Paterson and Fulton both passengers so far.
Unlucky there from Parker managed to cut inside his man but the shot was blocked.

Nocountryforoldjack said:
He was awful before his injury and he's started right back where he left off.

Cabango has his weak points but give him a role he's comfortable with (like man marking a target man) and he's fine but I can't see what Wood's good points are at all and I'd pick Ben ahead of him.

Hump is having one of his days. He's a talented lad but sometimes he looks awful.

We all saw this coming so I dont see the point in moaning about it now. Give it time for christs sake

We all I think expect it to get worse before it gets better.
Been impressed with Parker though he has been making all the right decisions.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back