• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 20/21: The Swansea City v Brentford Match Thread

What will the result be against Brentford?

• Swans win

Votes: 22 52.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 16 38.1%
  • Brentford win

Votes: 4 9.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can't belive their fans are claiming there was a foul on the keeper, Bidwell's got up early and the keeper comes out and runs straight into him, how the fudge is that a foul? If a defender did that we'd say he was being weak and not timing his jump properly so why is it somehow different for the keeper?

JackFish said:
I can't belive their fans are claiming there was a foul on the keeper, Bidwell's got up early and the keeper comes out and runs straight into him, how the fudge is that a foul? If a defender did that we'd say he was being weak and not timing his jump properly so why is it somehow different for the keeper?

Definite foul. Did Bidwell even get off the ground or did he just barge the keeper with his hip? That said, the goalkeeper didn't really get off the ground either. Lucky to have that one given.

Badlands said:
JackFish said:

Definite foul. Did Bidwell even get off the ground or did he just barge the keeper with his hip? That said, the goalkeeper didn't really get off the ground either. Lucky to have that one given.

Are you for real? Well if the keeper coming out to claim a ball and barging into bidwell constitutes a foul then yes it was.

What is it with you having a downer on all the good things that are happening with the swans?

I've had my moments giving criticism to cooper, yes he went all defensive last night and I'm sure he knows he fucked, ateotd he is doing fantastically well with limited resources and little experience, give him a break please.

Fireboy said:
Badlands said:

Are you for real? Well if the keeper coming out to claim a ball and barging into bidwell constitutes a foul then yes it was.

What is it with you having a downer on all the good things that are happening with the swans?

I've had my moments giving criticism to cooper, yes he went all defensive last night and I'm sure he knows he fucked, ateotd he is doing fantastically well with limited resources and little experience, give him a break please.

When any keeper comes off his line for a high ball into a densely crowded area, he knows it is inevitable that he's going to clatter players of both sides and is going to get clattered himself by players of both sides. It's part of the job but he has to get to the ball and the Brentford keeper failed to do that as he ran into wall of players. Tough luck but it happens.

Short memories these Brentford supporters have. We had perfectly good goal chalked of when we tuned them on their own pitch.

Nocountryforoldjack said:
Fucking morons, the team, the manager and the fans.

Simply put but spot on.

And imo it's the arrogance of the manager has rubbed off not only on the team but also the fans.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back