• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 20/21: The Swansea City v Brentford Match Thread

What will the result be against Brentford?

• Swans win

Votes: 22 52.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 16 38.1%
  • Brentford win

Votes: 4 9.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fireboy said:
Akajack said:
Not sure you mean that, forget them, if we don't get promoted after watching this team dominate for most the season I would be disappointed. Brentford in the prem sounds as interesting as Gareth Thomas on a cooking show :)

I take it you are being forced to watch it as well🙄

Diloch i Duw he's gone home :D

PSumbler said:
A4Jack said:
Wow this is personal

They clearly don't like us very much :lol:

I actually didn’t think except for Ayew that there was too much play acting. This is quite something

Three penalty shouts? Wtf did they come from?

Fuck me they are a bunch of beauts.

Fireboy said:
Three penalty shouts? Wtf did they come from?

Fuck me they are a bunch of beauts.

It's certainly a place that isn't up for any level of debate or a view that maybe they aren't what they think they are.

I will try and sleep tonight knowing I'll never be able to read it again :lol:

PSumbler said:
eteb said:
they really are a vile bunch of cvnts, especially that Daalsgaard.

woodman and bidwell horrific. Ive said it enough this season, Ayew has not turned up for another game, he needs to be dropped which will hopefully benefit him

Out of interest what has Woodman done wrong?

Distribution a bit naff tonight. Would have brought Morris on and taken Ayew off. We needed to give them something to think about even with ten men.

Muteswan said:
Magic Michu posting on their site is trying to explain that we normally play decent football. They are not happy. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

If you’re interested.
https://griffinpark.org/index.php?threads/swansea-1-1-bees.134848/page-8

They were not happy... I tried to be reasonable

Regarded as possibly the best team in the league and couldn’t win against a 10 man side playing utter dogshite. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Look at the table, boys.

The negativity on here is ridiculous.

No single game means anything. That thread is hilarious. F*ck em.

Magic_Michu said:
Muteswan said:
Magic Michu posting on their site is trying to explain that we normally play decent football. They are not happy. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

If you’re interested.
https://griffinpark.org/index.php?threads/swansea-1-1-bees.134848/page-8

They were not happy... I tried to be reasonable

They obviously like you more than me :lol:

Bad day at the office. From Coops downwards nobody covered themselves in glory.
Other than a gritty determination to hang on in there and grind out a point.
We should have won at theirs however, have beaten Watford convincingly and deserved at least a point at Norwich.
Of course we could hit a bad run and it could go all wrong but we are in a great position.
Autos are still very much on the cards.
Onwards and hopefully upwards.

Have Brentford ever done anything of note apart from winning the bottom divisions a couple of times?

They are pretty full of themselves considering they’ve been mostly irrelevant for their whole history.

MrSwerve said:
Regarded as possibly the best team in the league and couldn’t win against a 10 man side playing utter dogshite. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Look at the table, boys.

The negativity on here is ridiculous.

No single game means anything. That thread is hilarious. F*ck em.

Anyone that can remember back knows that we like to take a winter break before coming on strong in the sunlit uplands of March. It's all a bit tight for that malarkey at the moment.

So anyway, if someone had said on Monday that we'll get through this week unscathed and still be second, I would have taken that 100 times out of 100.

One thing I will say about those whining moaning puling spunkbuckets is that their press was very good all over the park and I don't think we came to terms with it. I think that might be the difference in our performances tonight and Muff and the other ties with them away, Watford, and Norwich. The two when we've played gash we've been relentlessly pressed and marked all over the pitch and retreated back into our shells and hopeful hoofs. They didn't allow any overloads on the flanks at all. Someone said on here last year that they looked suspicious given how bug eyed they all were, but I'm sure there is nothing in that and it's just fitness.

Quite enjoying the fact that there's bad blood brewing. Quicker we are all allowed back in, the next time our paths cross will be tasty.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back