• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

S23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Plymouth Argyle v Swansea City | EFL Championship

What will the result be against Plymouth?

• Plymouth win

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Swans win

Votes: 10 45.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We’re starting to resemble a football team again. More of this sort of thing please.

JackSomething said:
Wait, is Sham pulling my leg? :eek:

Nah he's just a snitch :lol:

My bad. I read your comment first time as snidey. Second time I read it realised you were playing. All good.

https://twitter.com/swansnews/status/1710699599617257698

monmouth said:
Oh we have to beat Leicester now, who’ve won 10 out of 11 before you’re ‘convinced’. Colour me shocked.

Oh, I do apologise for holding that opinion.

Please let me know what your true threshold is for 'convinced', and I'll be sure to realign my thoughts with that of yours.

Tosser.

Andrew - North Hill said:
Oh, I do apologise for holding that opinion.

Please let me know what your true threshold is for 'convinced', and I'll be sure to realign my thoughts with that of yours.

Tosser.

🤣🤣🤣

I’ll take that as rattled that Duff might be better than Captain Wank then. Keep it up. Three convincing wins and one we shaded on the spin will do for me that he deserves at least the season, maybe two, like the bullshitting turd. How many do we need before you’re ‘convinced’? You must be praying we don’t beat Leicester. Arsehole.

monmouth said:
🤣🤣🤣

I’ll take that as rattled that Duff might be better than Captain Wank then. Keep it up. Three convincing wins and one we shaded on the spin will do for me that he deserves at least the season, maybe two, like the bullshitting turd. How many do we need before you’re ‘convinced’? You must be praying we don’t beat Leicester. Arsehole.

I don't get tossers like you.

It's great we've won 4 on the bounce. But that's it. We haven't won a trophy. Let's keep things in perspective.

Why can't you just be happy about the fact we've had 2 good weeks in 9, instead of indulging in petty, pointless points scoring against other fans?

No one's right, no one's wrong. No one needs to apologise for holding an opinion.

It's absolutely pathetic, that's what it is. Tbf you're not the only one. There's a few like you. It's just weird.

It's great we've won 4 on the bounce. But that's it. We haven't won a trophy. Let's keep things in perspective.

Why can't you just be happy about the fact we've had 2 good weeks in 9, instead of indulging in petty, pointless points scoring against other fans?

No one's right, no one's wrong. No one needs to apologise for holding an opinion.

It's absolutely pathetic, that's what it is. Tbf you're not the only one. There's a few like you. It's just weird.

Stings you that we have won a few does it?

Martin had two good runs either side of a dismal 24 game spell and yet everyone thinks that fraud was the messiah!

What was that description you used again?

LoyalSwan said:

Martin had two good runs either side of a dismal 24 game spell and yet everyone thinks that fraud was the messiah!

Oh, another one.

What's Russell Martin got to do with anything going on down here at the moment? Obsessed, mun. He left in the summer. Get over it.

The hypocrisy in that third paragraph is staggering

I can’t believe the turnaround.
After the Bristol and Cardiff games, I didn’t think we’d score 11 goals this side of Christmas. Fantastico!!

LoyalSwan said:

Who thought Martin was the messiah? He and the team were supported in the ground, but that’s what fans do. But I don’t think I know anyone who was bothered by him leaving.

Oh, another one.

What's Russell Martin got to do with anything going on down here at the moment? Obsessed, mun. He left in the summer. Get over it.

You haven’t even got the balls to be honest. You can’t wait for Duff to fail. Been obvious from the start. We all know it. Now fuck off.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back