• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

S23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Plymouth Argyle v Swansea City | EFL Championship

What will the result be against Plymouth?

• Plymouth win

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Swans win

Votes: 10 45.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Andrew - North Hill said:
Don't blame the player, blame the game.

If English football continues to shoot itself in the foot by putting 3pm Saturday ko's (and several weekday matches too) behind an antiquated blackout not fit for purpose in the year 2023, then there will always be a black market for these games.

I'm not doing anything that thousands of others aren't doing.

You're entitled to your opinion about what makes a supporter, I couldn't care less what you think.

You miss my point, whilst I understand that streams are great for exiled supporters Im sure those such as Pegojack consider these a "lifeline" but as I said these should not be a substitute for supporters who live within reach to become "armchair supporters" how cna you actually suuport the team form an armchair ....if everyone adopted your stance the ground would be virtually empty!

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back