• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

S22/23 The Official QPR v Swansea City EFL Championship Match Thread

What will the result be against QPR?

• QPR win

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Swans win

Votes: 6 31.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Chief said:
Cooper has never let us down in the few opportunities he's had. Not sure why he's not had more of a chance. Whereas Darling has at least 1 Rick every game he plays.

We haven't got a decent championship standard centre half in our squad, and that goes for Cabango, any half decent side will take us to the cleaners .

Who amongst us wouldn't have preferred Whittaker to have started instead of Cullen? Ok, maybe that's with hindsight because Cullen was anonymous today so because Cullen scored last time out and maybe deserved to start, at the very least, Whittaker could have been the one brought on for Cullen instead of Cundle?

Swanjaxs said:
We haven't got a decent championship standard centre half in our squad, and that goes for Cabango, any half decent side will take us too the cleaners .

Goalkeeper and CH .Two crucial positions which must be the focus of any coach.
Darling seems ok in midfield and maybe could be coached to play there . There again,Whittaker could also have been coached but we don’t have a coach worthy of the name .

I have to add I feel profoundly sad to see a terrific player in Joe Allen now clearly well past his best and not being able to do what he could. A player several levels above Matt Grimes who is our “ heartbeat”

karnataka said:
Who amongst us wouldn't have preferred Whittaker to have started instead of Cullen? Ok, maybe that's with hindsight because Cullen was anonymous today so because Cullen scored last time out and maybe deserved to start, at the very least, Whittaker could have been the one brought on for Cullen instead of Cundle?

Cullens goals have been tap ins and credit to him for being in the right spot but he has no venom in his boots,is not quick and not really one to dribble past an opponent . He will do as he is told though . The

karnataka said:

I think Piroe plays too much. Truly awful again today.

Mount St Helens said:
Goalkeeper and CH .Two crucial positions which must be the focus of any coach.
Darling seems ok in midfield and maybe could be coached to play there . There again,Whittaker could also have been coached but we don’t have a coach worthy of the name .

I have to add I feel profoundly sad to see a terrific player in Joe Allen now clearly well past his best and not being able to do what he could. A player several levels above Matt Grimes who is our “ heartbeat”
Our spine, is well a bit spineless, to be fair.

Jack2jack said:
Our spine, is well a bit spineless, to be fair.

Any sports team has to have a strong core ,like any human body.
We have a putrid goalkeeper and weak defenders although they are npbeing coached to play in suicidal fashion .
When going forward at pace ,we can and have hurt teams
Quite why so many seem to accept matters as they are is probably the most worrying of all.

Do we really have to accept this . Is this all we are good for. Simply playing the ball sideways backwards and gifting comical goals. We used to demand better than this and we should now but our aspirations have been steadily and stealthily lowered by the owners of this club and to a lesser extent by the managers since we were relegated .

Mount St Helens said:
Any sports team has to have a strong core ,like any human body.
We have a putrid goalkeeper and weak defenders although they are npbeing coached to play in suicidal fashion .
When going forward at pace ,we can and have hurt teams
Quite why so many seem to accept matters as they are is probably the most worrying of all.

Do we really have to accept this . Is this all we are good for. Simply playing the ball sideways backwards and gifting comical goals. We used to demand better than this and we should now but our aspirations have been steadily and stealthily lowered by the owners of this club and to a lesser extent by the managers since we were relegated .
Its a bit of a conundrum to be fair, and I was just saying to my mate, that if this league wasn't so nuts. RM would probably have been hooked by now, his win per games rate is appalling.

BLAZE said:
Im getting Perch vibes here

We're sh*t James, teams don't have to work hard to score against us, pragmatism doesn't enter Russ's head to build morale and confidence.. no wonder Whittaker, Obafemi and Paterson can't wait to leave, we've got an idiot in charge

Oh right, I never read his posts so wouldn't know

I thought it was Perch on his best behavior

Skippyjack said:
We're sh*t James, teams don't have to work hard to score against us, pragmatism doesn't enter Russ's head to build morale and confidence.. no wonder Whittaker, Obafemi and Paterson can't wait to leave, we've got an idiot in charge

The same Paterson that constantly praised Martin, the 3 players mentioned just can’t get their professional commitment on point and rightly get punished for it, if you was late for work or was constantly taking the piss would you be allowed to carry that on without any punishment? Especially when it was known before Obafemi and Whittaker joined us there was issues with their attitudes before joining us.

They all need to take a some advice off Jay Fulton, proper professional and committed player for us, frozen out because of his high wages, but got on with it never caused a fuss or any petty issues on social media and came back to the team and is a great player, top professional and how it should be done.

Swansea93 said:
The same Paterson that constantly praised Martin, the 3 players mentioned just can’t get their professional commitment on point and rightly get punished for it, if you was late for work or was constantly taking the piss would you be allowed to carry that on without any punishment? Especially when it was known before Obafemi and Whittaker joined us there was issues with their attitudes before joining us.

They all need to take a some advice off Jay Fulton, proper professional and committed player for us, frozen out because of his high wages, but got on with it never caused a fuss or any petty issues on social media and came back to the team and is a great player, top professional and how it should be done.

Can’t remember any negativity regarding Fulton’s attitude. He s been a model professional who is completely unappreciated by many . Quite why Mr Martin took an instant dislike to him remains a mystery ,almost as much as the conundrum that is Andrew Fisher .

Did I read somewhere that our coach doesn’t exactly mind losing as long as we play our way.?

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back