• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

S22/23 The Official QPR v Swansea City EFL Championship Match Thread

What will the result be against QPR?

• QPR win

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Swans win

Votes: 6 31.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Four wins in sixteen games. Two in the last ten. Defence still as wobbly now as it was Eighteen months ago. Where are the signs of improvement?

Most of us would have taken 4 points from Sunderland away and QPR away even if they were earned in an unorthodox manner.

I half-watched it. Tbh, I'd take 1-1 away to QPR. No idea how we performed.

Dr. Winston said:
Four wins in sixteen games. Two in the last ten. Defence still as wobbly now as it was Eighteen months ago. Where are the signs of improvement?

All in Martin's mind, I'm afraid

Four points from two away games, that’s great on paper.

It’s a different story before the eyes. What a miserable first hour that was, could have been at least three down. Credit for Martin for changing it, but he can’t deliver the consistency that I believe others could.

Dr. Winston said:

I'm sure the Swans' biggest fan (since 1973) will be on here at some point to tell us how brilliant we were and how wrong we are about Russell...

On the face of it, it's a good point. But having watched it, we really need to mix it up by going long at times. This possession stuff is just a fear of losing the ball. FFS we can win knock downs/second balls cos this league is crap enough to allow you to.
But is Russ really the answer? Gotta say no cos wer still making the same stupid mistakes at the back. Its laughable at times....predictable.
Big iff, but iff wed cut just half of them out wed be top 6. So for me, we'll get close to it, but that's it.

Got out of gaol again today. How Lowe managed to miss that chance that Fisher gave him I don't know.

But 4 points from 2 aways is a good return, especially after some played in the cup midweek too.

There'll be no excuses for a similar lacklustre performance home to struggling Brum in a fortnight though.

If Brandon Cooper is worse than Harry Darling then he really must be shyt.
Remind me exactly how much we spunked away on him again...

Swanjaxs said:
If Brandon Cooper is worse than Harry Darling then he really must be shyt.
Remind me exactly how much we spunked away on him again...

Cooper has never let us down in the few opportunities he's had. Not sure why he's not had more of a chance. Whereas Darling has at least 1 Rick every game he plays.

monmouth said:
The standing like a frightened kitten on the line as the ball whizzes around in front of him is epic.

Every time the ball gets anywhere near top Fisher my heart skips a beat but for all the wrong reasons . He looks genuinely terrified . It is simply incredible he was brought in to our club paying what we did for who is basically a shocking keeper .

Benda has gone downhill of late and I believe our coach is responsible for this although SB is hardly a great keeper at this level.
This is one position our owners should have nailed

As for our coach,least said the better as his supporters are vicious

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back