• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Robot hoovers

• Thread starter Monty
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 14
  • Views: Views 2,330

Monty

Tommy Hutchison
Reaction score
Anyone got one? Amazing piece of technology, highly recommended.

GIF6.gif

Jesus, no wonder folk are so fvcking fat and lazy, get off your arse and do it yourself, FFS.👍

Swanjaxs said:
With respect, that's the wife's job, why keep a dog and bark yourself 🤔
I suggested that to the missus once before, let me tell you,it took ages to extract the brush attachment from my back passage.😂

Jack2jack said:
Swanjaxs said:
With respect, that's the wife's job, why keep a dog and bark yourself 🤔
I suggested that to the missus once before, let me tell you,it took ages to extract the brush attachment from my back passage.😂

And I only posted it because I'm confident my missus doesn't come on here 🤣

Swanjaxs said:
Jack2jack said:

And I only posted it because I'm confident my missus doesn't come on here 🤣
Wise move, J.👍

Jack2jack said:
Jesus, no wonder folk are so fvcking fat and lazy, get off your arse and do it yourself, FFS.👍

Well as a disabled single man I find it very handy as I am unable to lift and drag a traditional hoover around.

Twat.

Monty said:
Jack2jack said:

Well as a disabled single man I find it very handy as I am unable to lift and drag a traditional hoover around.

Twat.
Fair comment.

Jack2jack said:

A robot vacuum cleaner allows Monty more time to play computer games.

Cooperman said:
Jack2jack said:

A robot vacuum cleaner allows Monty more time to play computer games.
I'm saying fvck all coops🤐

Monty said:
Jack2jack said:

Twat.

In fairness Monty, J2J wouldn't have intended to offend, he really is one of the good ones.
To be honest I didn't realise how handy this device could be to folks that can't get around so easily 👍

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back