• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

I am not a Robot!

Resolvenjack

Alan Waddle
Reaction score
Just tried accessing the forum as usual & I have been confronted with a page asking me to verify I am not a robot.

I am currently in France having travelled from Spain but had no trouble during 2 weeks in Benidorm or last night in my hotel in Jaca (Spain). Have been using a VPN throughout my stay so what's happening Phil me old mucker!

Cheers!

Not being funny RJ, but it's surely no big deal to do the robot test once in a while is it?

The reason is possibly due to you changing countries or just that once in a while you have to do the check anyway. It's a bit like my banking app. 9 times out of 10 my thumbprint gets me in but occasionally they ask for my PIN just for added security.

I don't think this is Phil's fault

Fair point lego, but I am not apportioning blame to Phil or anyone else. It's just never happened before over many years on this site or previous incarnations of it.
Was just wondering if it was a new feature being introduced or if it is purely because I am country hopping.

Ta for the reply though 👍

machine_learning_captcha.png

:mrgreen:

Resolvenjack said:
Fair point lego, but I am not apportioning blame to Phil or anyone else. It's just never happened before over many years on this site or previous incarnations of it.
Was just wondering if it was a new feature being introduced or if it is purely because I am country hopping.

Ta for the reply though 👍

You're welcome, and I hope you don't think I was having a go!

The robot test is an irritation I agree, but not half so much as the "accept cookies" malarky. I did hear today though that we might be reaching the end of that nonsense, I sure hope so. The other one is asking you to accept a sites t's and C's. Who ever reads them?

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back