• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Iwan Morgan

Chief

Lee Trundle
Reaction score
Didn't play for the u21s today.

Rumours he's been picked up by a Premier league club :cry:

The club I've seen mentioned on another site are Cat 4 (and only started their academy because they were forced to have one by new PL rules) so would be unable to "poach" him now. They'd have to agree a fee with us, or wait until the end of the season when we'd still be due compensation but he would be free to move.

jasper_T said:
The club I've seen mentioned on another site are Cat 4 (and only started their academy because they were forced to have one by new PL rules) so would be unable to "poach" him now. They'd have to agree a fee with us, or wait until the end of the season when we'd still be due compensation but he would be free to move.

I assume you're talking about the club that famously has a 'B' team then?

Chief said:
I assume you're talking about the club that famously has a 'B' team then?

A Bee team, yes. A move is definitely possible, there or elsewhere, but wouldn't be cheap and we'd likely get a lot of future clauses tied in (like Hull had with DJ) whether we went to tribunal or not.

Iwan wasn't the only big player missing from today's u21s game, Lissah also missed out, as did previously injured Lloyd and Nzingo. Players can pick up knocks or simply not travel to Sheffield when there's a cup game at home the same evening and they might be needed as bench-fillers. Time will tell. If he does move up to the PL he'll likely be setting his senior emergence back a few years. Or maybe we'll want him on loan with guaranteed gametime once he's got a fancy badge on his training gear.

This one is a real shame, the boy looked like he was born to score goals

That’s a real kick in the bollocks… hopefully for a large fee and big sell on clause

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back