• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Iwan Morgan joins Brentford

NeathJack

First Team Player
Reaction score
Damn shame, that. Boy is a big talent but wanted away.

https://twitter.com/swans_academy/status/1697731058115223876

Chief said:
Do we get a fee?

Of course we do. He can't just walk for nothing.

Gutting even though the rumours had been flying for a while. Not even a Cat 1 academy (unless they upgraded very recently).

Chief said:
Do we get a fee?

From the OS:

"...the clubs having agreed a compensation figure which represents the largest sum Swansea City has received for a player not on professional terms"

No idea what ballpark that would put the fee in - maybe others will know more.

Unfortunately I don't think compensation for youth players can also include sell on fees. This kid has the potential to make it big

bakajack said:
Unfortunately I don't think compensation for youth players can also include sell on fees. This kid has the potential to make it big

That's not what it says in the article on the OS. Says there is significant add-ons and a sell-on clause. Perhaps there's only no sell-on fees when the clubs can't agree and it goes to tribunal?

Let's hope he's as good as rumoured and makes us a bundle more in the future.

Aye I just reread the article and it does mention that. I feel a little less disappointed by it now, will have to see how he kicks on but he has all the attributes to be a top striker.

bakajack said:

Nonsense. We paid Hull loads when we sold DJ and his fee was decided by a tribunal as a 16 year old.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back