• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

I thought I was dreaming the 20mph limit

Skippyjack said:
I actually am :lol: , smarter than Einstein, The Beast, and everyone in Britain, I'm related to nobility, and I'm watched by security services unlike everyone on the forum.. yet I know nothing.. and you'll notice that the people in white overalls won't be knocking on my door to take me away like.. I'm sitting here laughing

No you are not actually! I must have been in a good mood that day, to leytyou get away with talking absolute shite about AI.

rockinj said:
Angry man isn’t he. The odd part is that he was the one who talked about all this stuff in this thread and I responded. I think he’s projecting.

I beg you, please don't baffle them, they will just revert to name calling, and bring the covo down to kin garden level.

jack123 said:
No you are not actually! I must have been in a good mood that day, to leytyou get away with talking absolute shite about AI.

I don't think so, but the test says I am.. telephone and radios are not AI then? Amazing how a voice can naturally travel across the world like :lol:

jack123 said:
I beg you, please don't baffle them, they will just revert to name calling, and bring the covo down to kin garden level.

Good advice. It’s easy to forget the trap.

Skippyjack said:
I don't think so, but the test says I am.. telephone and radios are not AI then? Amazing how a voice can naturally travel across the world like :lol:

Hang on, that's nothing to with the Ai conversation, you know the one you said you would explain it in pleb terms.

jack123 said:
Hang on, that's nothing to with the Ai conversation, you know the one you said you would explain it in pleb terms.

I'm sitting here crying laughing, wtf are you on about

Ok, I'll explain it, you see those artificial wires like, you need to make a phone call like.. they're called artificial for a reason like.. you know that voice like, it doesn't travel thousands of miles with a big yell like..

Skippyjack said:
I'm sitting here crying laughing, wtf are you on about

Well it was only recently I saw an AI post you commented on, and you said let me explain it to you in pleb terms, but when I was looking at it sober, I realised you were talking absolute rubbish.

jack123 said:
Well it was only recently I saw an AI post you commented on, and you said let me explain it to you in pleb terms, but when I was looking at it sober, I realised you were talking absolute rubbish.

Ok, explain how was I wrong then

Skippyjack said:
Ok, explain how was I wrong then

I won't go into that now, my point is you were having a go, yet all I was doing on that occasion was trying to give my input. At the time, I thought, were did that come from, but after re-reading the thread soon realised I was correct. and you were completely wrong, shall we say talking out of your arse?

jack123 said:
I won't go into that now, my point is you were having a go, yet all I was doing on that occasion was trying to give my input. At the time, I thought, were did that come from, but after re-reading the thread soon realised I was correct. and you were completely wrong, shall we say talking out of your arse?

Yeah I agree, it was a bit patronising, sorry for that, but I'm not wrong about AI, it's been doing the exact same process for almost 100 years

Skippyjack said:
Yeah I agree, it was a bit patronising, sorry for that, but I'm not wrong about AI, it's been doing the exact same process for almost 100 years

Thanks.. I don't really care about some comments directed at me, but on that occasion, I was really like wtf?

I will stick by what I said, there is no way AI even in the future, can be better than humans.

jack123 said:
Thanks.. I don't really care about some comments directed at me, but on that occasion, I was really like wtf?

I will stick by what I said, there is no way AI even in the future, can be better than humans.

Well if you're into your studies and look.. technology is already better than what humans are capable.. x-rays is just one AI invention.. a human can't see into a person's body.. camera's can record what's already happened.. even a savant isn't capable.. why do you think nearly every higher education facility, including hospitals are using technology and not their hands.. technology is superior to humans now, nevermind in the future

Skippyjack said:
Well if you're into your studies and look.. technology is already better than what humans are capable.. x-rays is just one AI invention.. a human can't see into a person's body.. camera's can record what's already happened.. even a savant isn't capable.. why do you think nearly every higher education facility, including hospitals are using technology and not their hands.. technology is superior to humans now, nevermind in the future

It's a long, long way off yet. Before Ai, even get's near to human thought, they may do basic tasks.. but a couple of simple thought processes and it will be sorry can't compute.

jack123 said:
It's a long, long way off yet. Before Ai, even get's near to human thought, they may do basic tasks.. but a couple of simple thought processes and it will be sorry can't compute.

Seeing through a human body is basic, recording something that's happened, and able to see what happened again (unless a glitch) is basic, and there's you who says someone who sh*ts and farts all day is better because they can think apparently..

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back