• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Fulton shows optimism but reality tells us there is much to do before it is justified?

I was desperatley hoping that his name was pinned up by the out door but looks like we're stuck with him till his contract ends

I was desperatley hoping that his name was pinned up by the out door but looks like we're stuck with him till his contract ends
Oh we are stuck with him good and proper. Club have tried to offload him before and there was no one stupid enough to fall for it. If he's regularly in the starting line up next season then we are in for another dreadful season. A complete and utter waste of a midfield spot, carthorse of a player.

Oh we are stuck with him good and proper. Club have tried to offload him before and there was no one stupid enough to fall for it. If he's regularly in the starting line up next season then we are in for another dreadful season. A complete and utter waste of a midfield spot, carthorse of a player.
This in spades.

Its a depressing thought if we thinking of going into next season with Grimes and Fulton as the midfield paring with Joey playing bit parts, Midfield is our Achilles heel it needs serious work and I'm not kidding.

Both Grimes and Fulton, wouldn't have got a looking back in the days of Joey and Leon in their pomp, its like comparing chalk and cheese. fuk my eyes :mad:

Its a depressing thought if we thinking of going into next season with Grimes and Fulton as the midfield paring with Joey playing bit parts, Midfield is our Achilles heel it needs serious work and I'm not kidding.

Both Grimes and Fulton, wouldn't have got a looking back in the days of Joey and Leon in their pomp, its like comparing chalk and cheese. fuk my eyes :mad:
Everyone hated Mark Gower and Orlandi.. but they'd roll up a cigar and slippers in this team.. to even mention or say Britton in the same sentence as them two should be forbidden

Everyone hated Mark Gower and Orlandi.. but they'd roll up a cigar and slippers in this team.. to even mention or say Britton in the same sentence as them two should be forbidden
Oooooooooooooooh! I did though, Joey was more dynamic than Leon, but they complimented each other superbly, pity that them and us can't turn the clock.

Fulton just needs to face the direction of play, stop passing backwards, stop walking, stop those stupud challenges and up his work rate. Yes he has plenty to work on. It's not as if he's a 20 year old learning his trade.

Fulton just needs to face the direction of play, stop passing backwards, stop walking, stop those stupud challenges and up his work rate. Yes he has plenty to work on. It's not as if he's a 20 year old learning his trade.
Little part of me dies inside when I see him name in the starting eleven.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back