• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Laurence Fox Loses High Court Libel Case ...

Oh what a shame, seems such a delightful* fellow too.

*For delightful, see absolute mind warped simpleton.

Doesn’t seem to be a particularly pleasant fellow. It’ll be interesting to see what the damages look like, it could bankrupt him. He’ll have himself to blame - calling people paedophiles.

Oh what a shame, seems such a delightful* fellow too.

*For delightful, see absolute mind warped simpleton.
Warwick used to play Cricket with him. "He was alright back in the day, now he's just a fûcking quack" 😂😂😂😂

What never ceases to amaze me is that these modern day ex famous people get such a big following (on line not be bothered to turn up types). You’ve got Barton, oh Tommy Tommy, this big sap, et al. Why are modern men (and women) falling for all this nonsense? Anyone with a modicum of sense can see they’re complete shitgibbons. What has happened to folk?

What never ceases to amaze me is that these modern day ex famous people get such a big following (on line not be bothered to turn up types). You’ve got Barton, oh Tommy Tommy, this big sap, et al. Why are modern men (and women) falling for all this nonsense? Anyone with a modicum of sense can see they’re complete shitgibbons. What has happened to folk?
I see Tommy was walking around London the other day with his daughter asking punters who walked up to him for any spare change as he was brassic... 👀

I see Tommy was walking around London the other day with his daughter asking punters who walked up to him for any spare change as he was brassic... 👀
And his ‘followers’ will continue to send him money for the ‘cause’ as well. Society is broken beyond repair.

Doesn’t seem to be a particularly pleasant fellow. It’ll be interesting to see what the damages look like, it could bankrupt him. He’ll have himself to blame - calling people paedophiles.

After reading this thread, it does make me wonder, how Joey Barton will get on, with Jeremy Vine suing him, for joey calling him a bike no**e, I was thinking about this, the other day, and I think if I was a judge, I would side in the favour of Barton, simply becuase of the nature of the cycling videos vine puts up,

Edit: Just checked the go fund me, 15k raised of a 100k target, crazy though. What a waste of money, I bet the solicitors are licking their lips, IMO unless a criminal act has been committed by Joey, then there is no need to go to court, surely everyone knows what he meant by that no**e word when associating it with a bike, for me he just means vine is just a rampant moaner reporting drivers whenever he gets a chance.

Last edited:
After reading this thread, it does make me wonder, how Joey Barton will get on, with Jeremy Vine suing him, for joey calling him a bike no**e, I was thinking about this, the other day, and I think if I was a judge, I would side in the favour of Barton, simply becuase of the nature of the cycling videos vine puts up,

Edit: Just checked the go fund me, 15k raised of a 100k target, crazy though. What a waste of money, I bet the solicitors are licking their lips, IMO unless a criminal act has been committed by Joey, then there is no need to go to court, surely everyone knows what he meant by that no**e word when associating it with a bike, for me he just means vine is just a rampant moaner reporting drivers whenever he gets a chance.

Completely disagree with you. The laws relating to Slander and Libel are in place to protect people from being maliciously abused. If someone goes around committing slander and or libel, then they’ve got to expect litigation.

That's ok, I understand what you are saying, and I agree somewhat about the slander and libel laws, but this particular case, now Joey Barton called him a bike non**, now I fully understood the insult Joey was conveying to vine, it was basically vine is very zealous in his attempts at showing what he calls poor driving, and then putting it on social media. In the context Joey Barton put that in, I cannot see how it should even be considered as libel, like Barton said bike non**, is there such a word? If there isn't how could it be defamatory? The word no*ce on it's own surely is, but preceding that word with bike, I would think and hope that everyone would know what Joey Barton was getting at.

That's ok, I understand what you are saying, and I agree somewhat about the slander and libel laws, but this particular case, now Joey Barton called him a bike non**, now I fully understood the insult Joey was conveying to vine, it was basically vine is very zealous in his attempts at showing what he calls poor driving, and then putting it on social media. In the context Joey Barton put that in, I cannot see how it should even be considered as libel, like Barton said bike non**, is there such a word? If there isn't how could it be defamatory? The word no*ce on it's own surely is, but preceding that word with bike, I would think and hope that everyone would know what Joey Barton was getting at.
Barton is on thin ice given what 'non**' means. I'm sure being called a child sex offender in any context is defamation

Barton is on thin ice given what 'non**' means. I'm sure being called a child sex offender in any context is defamation
Of course it is. Being called a paedophile can’t be lessened by any context.

Well I wouldn't like to test the water with it.. But on the other hand, the words Barton used, I feel has diluted the actual insult, Take for example if someone called a person a wanka, or a bus wanka, now a wanka would be considered offensive on it's own, but a bus wanka is just someone catching a bus. For me this with Barton is very similar,

The way I see this insult Barton used at Vine, I see it as calling him the lowest of the low bike rider, I don't see it as calling him a child sex offender.

Start of Euro 2024

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back