• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

GB News has suspended host Laurence Fox ...

Darran said:
Wooton is vile too.

It's a nest of the vile, the monumentally stupid (Bev Turner) and deluded/bonkers (Neil Oliver)

There’s a surprising amount of people whose condemnation of Fox’s comments seem to amount to “he’s wrong of course, I’d definitely shag her”. Or perhaps it’s not that surprising in 2023.

The best part is watching them turn on themselves. Always happens with these types of creatures.

Wootton has had this coming . The cvnt thinks he's untouchable.

I hardly watch news channels, I think all of them are just tedious. I do prefer Gb News over BBC, and ITV though, just for the general chit chat?

One point I would like to make, and this is nothing to do with Lozza, it's the general presentation of the news, now the same day the lozza story broke, the poor young girl 15 years of age, got murdered in London, at around 8.30 in the morning, now Wednesday I was watching ITV news at 6.30, what was the main story, SHOPLIFTERS, a report on how the retailer is trying to combat the scourge of thieving from the shops, it was more or less a news special kind of report. For me, it was not news.

I was horrified, and I am still peed off, in what ferking day and age are we are in now, that a horrific murder of a girl of 15, at 8.30 in the morning, gets a report below the rising cost to the retailers of shoplifting.

Edit: Bloody hell, that was a fat fingers moment. As I was just trying to edit (done)

jack123 said:
I hardly watch news channels, I think all of them are just tedious. I do prefer Gb News over BBC, and ITV though, just for the general chit chat?

One point I would like to make, and this is nothing to do with Lozza, it's the general presentation of the news, now the same day the lozza story broke, the poor young girl 15 years of age, got murdered in London, at around 8.30 in the morning, now Wednesday I was watching ITV news at 6.30, what was the main story, SHOPLIFTERS, a report on how the retailer is trying to combat the scourge of thieving from the shops, it was more or less a news special kind of report. For me, it was not news.

I was horrified, and I am still peed off, in what ferking day and age are we are in now, that a horrific murder of a girl of 15, at 8.30 in the morning, gets a report below the rising cost to the retailers of shoplifting.

Edit: Bloody hell, that was a fat fingers moment. As I was just trying to edit (done)

Weirdly, I’ve never actually seen GB news “in the flesh” but, I’ve seen countless virals on all the various platforms, and it’s just seemingly from those that I see, they get people with extreme opinions on, like someone who is offended at what we call a bacon sandwich for example 😂 and then it’s a slagging match then over who is right and wrong, I admit I’ve only formed my opinion on that, as I found at the stories “depth” I disagree with the extreme view point, however, both parties just sit there screaming and attacking each other, its seems to me it’s formatted almost to make such nonsense go viral to attract attention, which is clever as it’s how people tend to watch things nowadays, I will say like yourself I don’t watch any news now for a reasons you’ve stated, they all have agendas and propaganda pushes, but with GB news what little I have seen, it just comes across incredibly crass, I sometimes will do research into some of the things they present on, and find when they fuel the fire of “everyone is outraged” you go and search for the “outrage” and well, there isn’t any 😂

The problem you have with this stuff is that by amplifying the commentary of these types you enable them. For instance the left were making a big thing of limited viewers and that’s what they needed ‘coverage’ viral clips and a feeling of being the edgy outsiders.

These toe rags will setup something online and get millions of views. It’s depressing but something I’ve banged on about for years when you slate moderate voices and shut down legitimate comment you create a vacuum for this type of stuff.

These characters wouldn’t exist without the left amplification. They feed off each other.

Arthurmorgan said:
Weirdly, I’ve never actually seen GB news “in the flesh” but, I’ve seen countless virals on all the various platforms, and it’s just seemingly from those that I see, they get people with extreme opinions on, like someone who is offended at what we call a bacon sandwich for example 😂 and then it’s a slagging match then over who is right and wrong, I admit I’ve only formed my opinion on that, as I found at the stories “depth” I disagree with the extreme view point, however, both parties just sit there screaming and attacking each other, its seems to me it’s formatted almost to make such nonsense go viral to attract attention, which is clever as it’s how people tend to watch things nowadays, I will say like yourself I don’t watch any news now for a reasons you’ve stated, they all have agendas and propaganda pushes, but with GB news what little I have seen, it just comes across incredibly crass, I sometimes will do research into some of the things they present on, and find when they fuel the fire of “everyone is outraged” you go and search for the “outrage” and well, there isn’t any 😂

GB news most probably nicked their idea of presentation from Good Morning Britain, some of the debates they have on there in the past, are very similar. But I think GB news does it better, than the talk over merchants at GMB.

Start of Euro 2024

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back