• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Netflix Recommendation Thread

• Thread starter Darran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 60
  • Views: Views 3,320
We've started watching Skins, yes saw it back in the day

Lover Stalker Killer.

A mesmerising documentary that will certainly add a tinge of excitement to your dating life.

Only in America.

Not on Netflix, we’ve just finished watching Spooks for the second time around. Excellent.
First time round was when it was first shown.

I find most of the content on Netflix absolute crap, the missus can't get enough of it though and is basically on it 24/7, opinions aye 😂

Just watched Lover Killer Stalker...New on netflix.
90 minutes of the most crazy messed up shit.
Worth a watch.

DAЯK - I love that show it keeps me hooked for the second time around now

The Green Book.

I fancied this but fifteen minutes in I was contemplating baling. However I persevered and "suddenly" two hours had passed. Nice low-key fable about racism that surprisingly turns out to be a true story.

Public Enemy which is a dark Flemish 2 season - about abduction, murder and usual thrilling content…

Dear Child is equally disturbing but compulsive.

Snabba Cash is a Swedish take on Top Boy or Snowfall.

3 season Undercover is impressive

If there was any justice in this world "Last Stop Larramah" would be an anagram of "what the actual fúck", A superb two part documentary about a mysterious disappearance at a tiny Aussie town. Utterly compelling.

One Day. A millions times better than the the Film.
I've heard a couple of people sing its praises.

This is one of the few books I've actually read, and seen the film, so I'm undecided whether to watch.

Edit: Mrs Bear just hit play 😆

Start of Euro 2024

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back