• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Your team today

Magic_Michu

Lee Trundle
Reaction score
If we’re playing a back 5 - which we will…

I’d go for:

Rushworth

Key Cabango Humphreys Wood Tymon

Allen Grimes

Patino

Yates Ginnelly

Good side, the only chance I would make would be to bring Kyle in for Wood, for two reasons, primarily because Wood was horrific in the last game v Bristol City. And secondly because of his experience.
But I’d like us to go four at tge back, sacrifice a centre back and get Fulton in for a bit of a physical presence.

Magic_Michu said:

I’d go for:

Rushworth

Allen Grimes

Patino

Yates Ginnelly

Dreadful side with bango and wood in it, asking to lose

Ben’s scored on his last two outings up there. Wood should be left in Swansea.

monmouth said:
Ben’s scored on his last two outings up there. Wood should be left in Swansea.

And how many goals has Ben let in over the last couple of seasons, he's Garbage

Nocountryforoldjack said:
And how many goals has Ben let in over the last couple of seasons, he's Garbage

I think he’s fine in the right system, but this back three nonsense is killing him. I think he tries extra hard up there so I would leave him in. The joy of that last minute winner was unbelievable and I’m a sentimental old Hector.

monmouth said:
I think he’s fine in the right system, but this back three nonsense is killing him. I think he tries extra hard up there so I would leave him in. The joy of that last minute winner was unbelievable and I’m a sentimental old Hector.

Fair enough, we'll see today

monmouth said:

Absolutely nailed on. Don’t tell Ben to play the sweeper like Beckenbaur, because he’s not. But put him in a back four and he’ll do what’s said on the tin, and that’s defend, attack the ball, win the aerials against the centre forward.
I feel we’re just complicating his game, and taking away from him, the things he’s good at.

Magic_Michu said:

I’d go for:

Rushworth

Allen Grimes

Patino

Yates Ginnelly

Lowe will start.

I'd be surprised if Humphreys plays.
He must have only spent about 4 days with the squad.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back