• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Wrexham vs Boreham Wood

FelindreJack

Tommy Hutchison
Reaction score
Looking forward to this one. Think it’ll be a very good game. Looking forward to see them back in the league.

Personally, I'd pìss myself if it goes tìts up tonight just to see Rob McElwinnys face 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Yma O Hyd belted out from all three stands, a couple of Welsh Guardsmen leading them out onto the pitch.

Ffantastig.

Confused with the love in chaps, in a few years they'll be no friends of ours.

Last thing they’ll want is this going to the last day. Umon the Wrecsam.

sainthelens said:
Confused with the love in chaps, in a few years they'll be no friends of ours.

No love In here. Just don’t dislike them as I do Cardiff. Same as Newport really. I don’t remember us ever playing either team in the league since I’ve been supporting the Swans as a young lad. I agree though, I’m sure we’ll come face to face with them in the league in a few years time, well before we meet Newport in the league anyway 😂

It would be fitting if this went to the last day given how many points both teams have managed to rack up.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back