• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Woody

monmouth

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
In the premier league :shock:

First and second choices out with illness and injury.

Bruce sounds glowing :lol:

“Let’s hope Freddie grasps his chance,” says Bruce who had been close to dispatching Woodman on another loan, to Bournemouth, before Darlow entered hospital. “It’s what the kid’s always wanted.”

To be fair, he’s not my cup of tea as a goalkeeper, I think he’s average/lower championship at best, but I’ve no beef and hope he has an absolute stormer today.

I’d forgotten we’d done this before. Senile old git. 🙄

Neath_Jack said:
Changed your tune on him from yesterday :lol:

Nah, still the same. Happy to eat humble pie or laugh, but I dont wish him any ill.

monmouth said:
Neath_Jack said:
Changed your tune on him from yesterday :lol:

Nah, still the same. Happy to eat humble pie or laugh, but I dont wish him any ill.

You've turned into a very bitter bloke on here.

Enjoy other people's success, learn to smile and be happy for people.

Neath_Jack said:
monmouth said:

He said he wants him to have an absolute stormer to be fair.

Risc said:
Neath_Jack said:

He said he wants him to have an absolute stormer to be fair.

Aye, hence me saying he changed his tune from yesterday.

and Tammy is off to Roma for €40m. Not all the players we've had are as bad as some on here make out.

jackjackjackjack said:
and Tammy is off to Roma for €40m. Not all the players we've had are as bad as some on here make out.

With a buy back clause of 80M :shock:

Swansea93 said:
jackjackjackjack said:

With a buy back clause of 80M :shock:

What was the verdict then? Penalty save and 4 goals. I didn't see any of it.

Fabianski with the 'god like' status didnt really cover himself in glory either! I dont think Woodman deserves the stick he gets. Vorm was the best keeper inbetween the sticks for me in the last 10 years weve had in our books

I'll wager that if either of the other two keeper is fit to play then Woodman won't be lacing up his boots again this season

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back