• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Williams: "I feel like I am saying the same thing every week"

He's saying the same thing every week?? Doesn't read the forums then obviously.

What’s worse is, he’s saying the same things Russell Martin used to say every week.
That doesn't bode well, he keeps picking Yates and Fulton and he doesn't seem to realise that ain't working, one nil yesterday and Friday come to that and Grimes Fulton are playing the ball back and forth to each other and back to either of the centre half's and even Rushworth, team lacks desire and commitment.

Fulton has always been an excellent trainer. Suspect Yates is the same. Some managers care more about the weekday performances than the Saturday afternoon. Dan James wouldn't have had a look-in with some of our recent managers.

That doesn't bode well, he keeps picking Yates and Fulton and he doesn't seem to realise that ain't working, one nil yesterday and Friday come to that and Grimes Fulton are playing the ball back and forth to each other and back to either of the centre half's and even Rushworth, team lacks desire and commitment.
You can rightly give Fulton pellets but you mentioned the real problem at this club and who is the elephant in the room- it’s Grimes.

He single-handedly slows play down and watching the two CB’s , Fulton and Grimes knock it around between themselves while Ronald is dying of cold on the wing tells us that his time should be up here. I don’t care if all managers over the last 5 years have picked him - perhaps he’s the most obedient to them and a kiss *rse.

Dump Cabango, sell Wood and try to get in a pair of Dutch CB’s to compete with Darling , we’re ok for full backs, DCM get rid of both and go to the continent for something more skilful and cheaper than the lower league dross we always end up with. Keep Miko and Cullen but get Piroe back on loan from Leeds when they go up. Wingers we are well stocked with.

Fulton has always been an excellent trainer. Suspect Yates is the same. Some managers care more about the weekday performances than the Saturday afternoon. Dan James wouldn't have had a look-in with some of our recent managers.
Is that true Jasp? That's barking mad.

Is that true Jasp? That's barking mad.
That can't be true. Who in their right mind picks a team week in week that fails to perform on a match day yet runs and runs like a headless chicken in training.

That can't be true. Who in their right mind picks a team week in week that fails to perform on a match day yet runs and runs like a headless chicken in training.
It wouldn't surprise me one bit, their stats are great and up at the top on the data charts, I bet!

Maybe overlooking what's in their contracts regarding playing time.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back