• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Will Still

Chief

Lee Trundle
Reaction score
If you don't ask, you don't get, but another ridiculous link.

Chief said:
If you don't ask, you don't get, but another ridiculous link.

He's ruled himself out. He said his next job will be in England 😏👍

When asked about Sunderland's interest, Still told Dutch newspaper Het Nieuwsblad: "Isn't that normal in the football world? Sunderland was definitely not the first club that showed concrete interest in me. Since the start of this season, Stoke, Swansea, Lyon, Rennes and a lot of other clubs have contacted me."

Well at least we have approached decent managers?

Article suggests he has a €5M buy out.

3swan said:
He's ruled himself out. He said his next job will be in England 😏👍

Where does it say that he has ruled himself out? He actually says his next job will be in the UK NOT England necessarily. Everything I have read seems to be pretty positive.

They have forced themselves further into a corner with their usual incompetence, usual talk of being more transparent and learning from mistakes but yet here we still stand........deja Vue.

They need to deliver something here and Still or Knutsen would be a real statement..........all relies on Levien giving something the go ahead eventually.

1964 said:
Where does it say that he has ruled himself out? He actually says his next job will be in the UK NOT England necessarily. Everything I have read seems to be pretty positive.

It was only a bit of humour

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/renowned-manager-europe-reveals-swansea-28338485

“My next club will most likely be in England, yes," he said. "That’s what I have in mind.”

Will Will Still still be in contention this time tomorrow?

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back