• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Weren't we once linked with

Yes we were. Some of our supporters didn’t think he was good enough for us.

J_B said:
Yes we were. Some of our supporters didn’t think he was good enough for us.

That’s no surprise, Mitrovic had a colourful start to his career over here though, think the mist came down far to often at the start, he was picking up red cards for fun, he turned the corner on that though, fairplay to him, turned into a cracking player.

Ziyech is a cracking player, don’t think he thought we were good enough for him though and he didn’t want to come here, although I might have mixed him up with another player🤷‍♂️

Makes you wonder what might have happened if we'd given Tutu and Laudrup their head instead of trusting Jenko. Remember when we all blamed Tutu and he said Jenkins was a twat and the truth would come out...

Blackpooljack said:
Mitrovic ?

Yes, to be fair it looked like a bullet was dodged when he got sent off three times in five games.

I have to hand it to him though, since then he has knuckled down and rebuilt himself, he singlehandedly pulled Fulham out of the championship last season with an insane amount of goals and has had a great start to the Prem season this year.

karnataka said:
Laudrup was also after Aubameyang too iirc.

How things have changed :( :( :(

I think he might have been the Player that didn't fancy a move here and not Ziyech.

We have been linked with Aubameyang, Ziyech & Mitrovic in the past. I don’t think any of them fancied us & we could never really afford to take a risk on them in reality. Another player in the World Cup who probably came closer than all of those was Hector Moreno Mexican centre back. Another of those identified by Laudrup, can’t remember if he decided to join Espanol instead of us or if we tried to sign him from them

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back