• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

We're f**ked

Throw in a manager who I can't work out what the plan is with style and formation.

Yep. But the happy clappers will tell us all it’s a “process” and Duff is the next Pep Guardiola and we need to have patience etc etc heard it all before.

Crap owners, crap players, crap manager = relegation dogfight 23/24 season

Roger said:
Yep. But the happy clappers will tell us all it’s a “process” and Duff is the next Pep Guardiola and we need to have patience etc etc heard it all before.

⬆️⬆️ Crap Supporter ⬆️⬆️

I wouldn’t go as far as to say “we’re f’kd”
But, it is quite depressing, I had us down for a loss today, and Preston have had a good start, i certainly don’t think it’s a “trust the process” moment, but unfortunately a little patience is needed, after all it’s all we can do from the stands, we don’t look great though and it’s difficult to be positive, all we can take is we went 1-0 up, then only conceded 2 😂 I’ve missed feeling miserable on a Saturday so it’s ok 👀😂

Roger said:

Shut up you tool.

A 2-1 home win is the most common result in football.

I thought a lot of our players were weak in the tackle today, always second best in a 50:50, and Yates was one of the worst, not good for our supposed big, muscley centre forward.
Many were also lacking basic skill at key moments.
Witness Paterson's inability to hit the target with his volley when given it on a plate 20 yards out within 30 seconds of coming on as sub.
And was it Pato again who couldn't beat the first defender when we had a free kick on the wing in the last minute and all the Swans defenders and striker were lined up in the penalty area.
This drives me to distraction while I'm watching on the tinternet. The air in my study turned blue this afternoon. Feckin useless c*nts.

I said that on here after the West Brom game only to be ridiculed by those who were conned by the Yank’s propaganda. You can’t win a game with 7 defensive players.

I’m fairness to Duff, some of the players are still playing with the Martin mentality.
I think he’ll come good eventually. No need to panic…yet

And was it Pato again who couldn't beat the first defender when we had a free kick on the wing

Yeah same with his corner, couldn't even beat the first man, put on to replace patino who takes a really good corner.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back