• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Wales v Finland.

Swanjaxs

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
Tonight.
Should be comfortable enough, can't see how we're getting past Poland in the eliminator next Tuesday mind...

Can't see us beating Poland either. It could be a blessing when you consider the group the eventual winners will end up in. (can't believe I'm thinking like this).

As bad as this sounds, I have little interest in this or the potential final play off match. The fun of watching Wales has slowly ebbed away from me.

I'm sure Rob Page is a lovely fella, not so sure he's an international football manager, though.

Don't think it'll be that straightforward but definitely winnable especially with a few of the boys in great form.

Can't see us beating Poland either. It could be a blessing when you consider the group the eventual winners will end up in. (can't believe I'm thinking like this).

As bad as this sounds, I have little interest in this or the potential final play off match. The fun of watching Wales has slowly ebbed away from me.

I'm sure Rob Page is a lovely fella, not so sure he's an international football manager, though.
Rob Page is fking nobhead the way he's been carrying on the with the Welsh clubs, and he's definitely not an international manager.

There's a few players used to winning now with Leeds, and Johnson and James would be a handful on the flanks (if 'Pagey' would pick them). Broadhead has been playing well too, and we saw what Brookes could do against a gash defence first hand. I think Wales will win tonight and run Poland close, maybe win. Or they would if they have a decent team out with sensible tactics.

Ah, yes, remembers world cup. Forget it.

Wales team ...

Subs: Hennessey, King, Fox, Dasilva, Sheehan, Savage, D. James, Matondo, Broadhead, Cullen, Moore.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240321-185447.png
    Screenshot_20240321-185447.png
    228.6 KB · Views: 7
Rob Page is fking nobhead the way he's been carrying on the with the Welsh clubs, and he's definitely not an international manager.
And yet the brains trust at the FAW extended his contract after the shambles that was Qatar

What's the story with Tom Lawrence?
Been playing well for Rangers this season especially in Europe...

Anyway, come on Wales. Page bitching is even more tedious than the Martin fanboys.

Anyone know if there's an option to hear the commentary in English on S4C (on Sky) or on iPlayer? And please don't suggest the red button, I've tried that

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back