• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Wales v Croatia

legoman

Tommy Hutchison
Reaction score
I'm in Turkey and for some reason my hotel WiFi just doesn't work if I load Nord to try to watch iPlayer (the game is on S4C).

Anyone who gets a link to a stream please post so I can give that a try

Ta ever so!

I think the Sgorio youtube channel may be showing it, they had the Gibraltar game. Youtube tailors the quality of your stream to your internet connection - so if you have a poor connection it will likely still play, albeit blurrily

www.youtube.com/channel/UCi9fAWOeNd6fSA3jfsTXjNA

Think I'll watch the Rugby, can't take another failure after yesterday's failure.

legoman said:
I'm in Turkey and for some reason my hotel WiFi just doesn't work if I load Nord to try to watch iPlayer (the game is on S4C).

Anyone who gets a link to a stream please post so I can give that a try

Ta ever so!

Change Nord location, I'm in Tenerife & some things won't load for Manchester but London is fine.

Probably not right I know, but all I'm worried about is the Leicester game.

Swanjaxs said:
http://www.fawanews.com/Wales%20vs%20Croatia.html

Thats working, nice one. Sgorio crapped out despite showing a countdown timer for the match earlier

BLAZE said:
Thats working, nice one. Sgorio crapped out despite showing a countdown timer for the match earlier

The good thing about FAWA is you can "playback" by dragging your finger to the left, cracking free streaming app in fairness 👍

Wilson is one of those players that I irrationally dislike. Lots.

Took that superbly though, da iawn butt.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back