• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Viktor Gyökeres

The guy is really making a name for himself.
Another who we never gave a chance.

Makes you wonder when you consider our recruitment was non existent prior to Watson's arrival, imagine what we could bring in with all this new data and scouts working 24/7.

He was a million miles away from a top striker during his time with us & I don’t think he would have improved. I remember watching him in a FA cup tie against league two (Oxford maybe?) and he was utter gash. Poor first touch, slow and lightweight

As is the case with many, sometimes you just need to find the right club & environment to flourish.

We used to say the same here - players who were deemed not good enough elsewhere (Routledge, Dyer, Britton, Trundle) were different players with us.

Good luck to him. I don’t think he’s the right fit for Arsenal mind

Well done the lad, he was pretty shit down here mind, probably says more about us than him...

He was a million miles away from a top striker during his time with us & I don’t think he would have improved. I remember watching him in a FA cup tie against league two (Oxford maybe?) and he was utter gash. Poor first touch, slow and lightweight

As is the case with many, sometimes you just need to find the right club & environment to flourish.

We used to say the same here - players who were deemed not good enough elsewhere (Routledge, Dyer, Britton, Trundle) were different players with us.

Good luck to him. I don’t think he’s the right fit for Arsenal mind
Alternatively he was a young inexperienced striker who needed a manager who had some belief in his ability & was willing to help him develop.
Mark Robins could see it but Cooper couldn't.

He was another one who our fans wrote of as crap because our manager(s) at the time didn’t use him. Mind boggling. File under ‘Whittaker’.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back