• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Twenty Two Years Ago Tonight

That was a fantastic night. The thoroughly deserved win, the atmosphere, everything. I thought we'd blown it up there but no.

I know we had to leave but nights like that at the Vetch were special.

For those who'd like to relive it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oNK1fN5avg

State on that pitch!

Humpty said:
That was a fantastic night. The thoroughly deserved win, the atmosphere, everything. I thought we'd blown it up there but no.

I agree Hump there’s been nothing to compare at The Liberty regardless of what anyone says.

Darran said:
Humpty said:

I agree Hump there’s been nothing to compare at The Liberty regardless of what anyone says.

I don't know. Forest and Cardiff in the cup were pretty special. But nothing quite matches a big game at the Vetch.

Humpty said:
Darran said:

I don't know. Forest and Cardiff in the cup were pretty special. But nothing quite matches a big game at the Vetch.

Oh I absolutely agree but the Vetch will never be recreated.

Darran said:
Humpty said:

What a night. I was but a wee 17 year old then

Humpty said:
Darran said:

The Forest game beats all the Vetch games, absolutely rocking that night.

Spljack said:
Humpty said:

The Forest game was fantastic yes but I'm not sure about that.

The West Ham game, Cardiff 2-1 in the FA Cup, Hull which was a horrible day that ended up in just massive relief. And many, many others.

Humpty said:
Spljack said:

The Forest game was fantastic yes but I'm not sure about that.

The West Ham game, Cardiff 2-1 in the FA Cup, Hull which was a horrible day that ended up in just massive relief. And many, many others.

I agree Hump. The Forest night was magnificent and will go down in history as one of the greatest ever but it’s in no way better than being at the Vetch.
I’d also add the Spurs Ardiles game too,the Leeds 5-1 was also special but that was different for me because there was nothing on it if you get my drift?

I'll throw the Panathinaikos game in the mix. Place was crackling with electricity and noise.

mootswan said:
I'll throw the Panathinaikos game in the mix. Place was crackling with electricity and noise.

https://www.planetswans.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2450&p=31304&hilit=panathinikos#p31304

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back