• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Tosh the Movie

A4Jack

Staff member
Reaction score
Available on Amazon Prime for anyone who hasn't watched

Watched some of it earlier.

Pete has done a superb job on it!

Always knew he was a fantastic writer (the best on SCFC) back when he used to do Jackmail as a youngster, and now he is a fantastic film maker as well. Well done Pete Swans legend himself.

Neath_Jack said:

Always knew he was a fantastic writer (the best on SCFC) back when he used to do Jackmail as a youngster, and now he is a fantastic film maker as well. Well done Pete Swans legend himself.
What category does it come under, please? Checked out "sport" and it wasn't on there.

old cob said:
Neath_Jack said:

What category does it come under, please? Checked out "sport" and it wasn't on there.

I just used the search function to find it mate.

old cob said:
Neath_Jack said:

As Neath said fella just search Tosh and it comes up.

It is cracking work all around

Is it one of the free ones on Prime? (I’m thinking about getting prime but don’t really understand what you get.

monmouth said:
Is it one of the free ones on Prime? (I’m thinking about getting prime but don’t really understand what you get.

It is Mon well worth the money imo

monmouth said:

Yes, free.

Neath_Jack said:
monmouth said:

Yes, free.

I paid a tenner for it on amazon last month despite having prime.

Bugger.

Still worth it though.

Neath_Jack said:
NeathJack said:
I paid a tenner for it on amazon last month despite having prime.

Bugger.

Still worth it though.

Is that you in the credits at the end?

Can't say I noticed. Will have a look :shock:

Edit: no video credits at the end that I can see?

NeathJack said:
Neath_Jack said:
Is that you in the credits at the end?

Can't say I noticed. Will have a look :shock:

Edit: no video credits at the end that I can see?

The bit where they the written credits come up.

Your namesake was one of many who were thanked for contributing photographs (i think).

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back