• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Tories smashed in 2 by-elections

• Thread starter K23
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 29
  • Views: Views 1,482
As much as I hate the direction Starmer is taking the party, it's vital the tories get annihilated at the next election...

Dreading when labour get in :( definitely time to buckle up, because it will be a case of out of the frying pan, into the fire. Labour has been infiltrated a long time ago, you only have to look at Lee Waters, he's acting like Greta Thurnbergs father. :(

You mean the Tony Blair that brought in the Minimum Wage in the teeth of of Tory and business opposition, who repaired the run-down hospitals and schools that you may have been educated in, who signed the Good Friday Agreement - that Tony Blair?

No I think he means the war criminal who should be tried at the Hague.

I’m 67. This is the worst government in my lifetime. It’s not just the incompetence, there have been a few of those, it’s the corruption and blatant corruption at that. Baroness Mone for starters. Then there’s the lying. All politicians spin a tale and twist things but Johnson lied and lied and lied on an industrial scale. Then we had Truss, the worst Prime Minister in history and now we’ve got Sunak who among other things is just very poor at politics. He couldn’t read a room if it was wallpapered with big words. They haven’t even pretended to give a toss about anyone else, they’ve just ensured that they’ve lined their own and their mates’ pockets.

I’m not expecting much from a Starmer government but this lot need to go and they need to go asap.

No I think he means the war criminal who should be tried at the Hague.
Thank you, and opened up the floodgates for every tom dick and Harry to arrive here, even if they had a serious criminal record in their home country.

Thank you, and opened up the floodgates for every tom dick and Harry to arrive here, even if they had a serious criminal record in their home country.
Even if you believe that, the Tories have had 14 years to change it. Immigration has increased under them.

Even if you believe that, the Tories have had 14 years to change it. Immigration has increased under them.
I'm not disagreeing with you on that point. Successive governments from the early noughties to the present day have failed the British people massively on immigration.

Floodgates…… the party who’ve opened the flood gates are the ones in power now.

Blair’s decision to open the borders which was broadly supported by ALL the political parties at the time was clearly wrong and the estimate of the numbers arriving was well wide of the mark. Failing to veto the treaty and laws meant he had no option other than to relax border control otherwise it would have been contrary to EU law.

Between 2004 and 2014 we had about 850,000 immigrants from the Central European countries Blair relaxed the rules for. Last year, we had 1.2m, yes that’s 1.2m immigrants arrive in the U.K. - net migration was 745,000 people which is not far off the number who came to the U.K. from Central Europe over a 10 year period after Blair implemented EU laws. This year is forecast be very similar to last year so another net increase of around 750,000.

All this is taking place post Brexit when we’ve allegedly taken back control of our borders.

Blair was wrong with his decision making and it should be called out, but what’s happening now is on a much much bigger scale.

The focus is on illegal migration, but that’s because they don’t want us to know how many are coming here legitimately.

As things stand we’ve got millions in this country who are economically inactive, some are ill, some have retired, some can’t get work while others can be bothered to work. If we could sort out the last category we’d be a lot better off.

Are you sure you want to share that article? I think it's a waste of reading time
Umm, Yes I am, and i stand by what I say!! You mark my words, it will be net zero carnage once they come into power, take a look at labour Lee Waters, they are not even trying to hide it.

EDIT: And this is a good point which Gareth Wyn Jones replies to him,

It really does beggar the question, if the Uk in 2021 had 0.9% of carbon emissions, what was Wales 0.2.-0.3% ?. What the ferk are they making a song and dance about it for..?

Tell you what, I've had an absolute bellyful of this net zero, and people on Facebook whinging about cars parked on pavements, and wankers like cycling mikey filming people in their cars not moving using a phone and reporting them to police, what everyone should do is go on strike for a week, no car use at all, and let's bring this country to a grinding ferking halt.. :mad:

Last edited:
Dreading when labour get in :( definitely time to buckle up, because it will be a case of out of the frying pan, into the fire. Labour has been infiltrated a long time ago, you only have to look at Lee Waters, he's acting like Greta Thurnbergs father. :(
Dreading when labour get in? Do you really want another 5 years of the worst most despicable self serving incompetent clowns. Starmer is far from ideal but he's an improvement on this shower of shyte

Reactions: K23
But a clear opposition concerning the supply of arms to Israel (and others) would. The conflict in the Middle East isn't a car park scuffle happening on the Internet, the ramifications are landing on our doorstep soon and KS has shown his cards clearly.

Call it what you want, but the measure of the man is clear and he shown the type of leader he will be when elected, its not for me.

The fuckwittery isn't going to change anything but it's representative colour for the next 10 years

600 'legal experts' have now said the same

Labour still refusing.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back