• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The tories

There won't be independence in Wales in mine or your life time NJ, how are we gonna fund it for one thing and that's a small part of the issues that need solving first.
Maybe not, but we will be independent one day.

We will fund it by selling love spoons and leaks. Other small independent nations seem to manage it well enough, but the Welsh attitude of we can't survive without the english doesn't help. Thankfully there seems to be more of a hunger for it with the younger lot coming through.

There won't be independence in Wales in mine or your life time NJ, how are we gonna fund it for one thing and that's a small part of the issues that need solving first.
One thing the pro independence lot struggle to answer, how are you going to fund it. 🤷🏻‍♂️

One thing the pro independence lot struggle to answer, how are you going to fund it. 🤷🏻‍♂️
No they don’t. There’s plenty of material out there that explains it.

Biggest downside would be we’d have to play in the league of wales. 🤣🤣🤣

No they don’t. There’s plenty of material out there that explains it.

Biggest downside would be we’d have to play in the league of wales. 🤣🤣🤣
If you could provide a link or two that would be great. I'd happily change my mind if there are any genuine options for us to go it alone.

I’d imagine wales would be funded in the same way as literally every other capitalist economy is. Taxation and borrowing.

If you could provide a link or two that would be great. I'd happily change my mind if there are any genuine options for us to go it alone.
I’m not out to get people to change their minds Murph, I’m no activist.

A quick google search should furnish you with what you want.

I’m not out to get people to change their minds Murph, I’m no activist.

A quick google search should furnish you with what you want.
Google is quite sparse when it comes to realistic options.

Anyhow that's me done when it comes to chat around politics.

I think the record of the previous Labour government would contradict what you think, but life is all about opinions, would be boring without them
Thank you wayne, that's a pleasant reply, I was fearing a much harsher response to my post. I should say nothing about politics, at the end of the day, nothing will ever change.

I’m no Sunak fan, but this defeat and the unpopularity goes way back and before Sunak who is no blockhead. He has a much better knowledge of economic issues than his peers (even though in my opinion he carry’s the can for the Covid fraud stuff) and actually warned people what would happen if Truss became leader and implemented her economic plans!! The rest is history as is hopefully Truss!!

The rot started long before Sunak took the party, it started under Boris with his parties and his lies, then the Trusster and her economic debacle and now it’s with Sunak. On top of the sniping, personal agendas and people putting their careers before the country we’ve had a cabal of incompetent oafish ministers at all levels and MP’s who’ve been sanctioned for conduct issues. Our public services have taken a hit and our standard of living has deteriorated - something a lot of people won’t forget.
As far as I am concerned Braverman can do one.
Sunak may not be a blockhead but he's terrible at politics. He couldn't read a room if it were written all over the walls.
He's wooden and constantly gives the impression of someone totally out of touch with the electorate. That's because he is totally out of touch with the electorate. Some on the right (Johnson, Farage) are able to act out the lie that they would be fun to have a pint with. Sunak can't do that. It's unbelievable that his personal ratings are about the same as those of Truss. That takes some doing.
I expect his campaigning to be cringeworthy and hopeless. Starmer just needs to lie low and let Sunak shoot himself in the foot on a regular basis.

It was unadulterated joy for me, watching the utter demolition of the Tory scum across the country, but the biggest joy of all was watching Street lose the West Midlands mayoralty despite doing his best in his campaign to hide the fact he was a Tory. Insulting people's intelligence, or what?
Never mind, go and get a consoling hung from your wiggy Tory MP boyfriend Fabricant, you Conservative arseh*le..

Thank you wayne, that's a pleasant reply, I was fearing a much harsher response to my post. I should say nothing about politics, at the end of the day, nothing will ever change.
Ambivalence is what maintains the status quo. The current iterations rely on the "meh" attitude. United we stand and all that

Sunak may not be a blockhead but he's terrible at politics. He couldn't read a room if it were written all over the walls.
He's wooden and constantly gives the impression of someone totally out of touch with the electorate. That's because he is totally out of touch with the electorate. Some on the right (Johnson, Farage) are able to act out the lie that they would be fun to have a pint with. Sunak can't do that. It's unbelievable that his personal ratings are about the same as those of Truss. That takes some doing.
I expect his campaigning to be cringeworthy and hopeless. Starmer just needs to lie low and let Sunak shoot himself in the foot on a regular basis.
He’s a cunt.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back