• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Swans will not be relegated but the worry shows how quick we've regressed

Wish I was as sure as you are Phil.

If Watson isn't removed from his role within the next few weeks and a new man brought in to plan for summer then next year we are bankers anyway.

If Watson isn't removed from his role within the next few weeks and a new man brought in to plan for summer then next year we are bankers anyway.
I don't disagree on next season at all...

However, for this season just ask yourself how many more points we will get and then work from there

We will be fine this season

However, for this season just ask yourself how many more points we will get and then work from there

Honestly don't see many points, people are overstating the Plymouth performance big time, they were a dreadful side and we got beat.

Can you see that happening mate ?
Seems like he has loads of support

I'm not so sure either as we are only 5 points above relegation and with some really tough games to come over the next few weeks and all you need is one of the bottom Clubs to go on a run and we will be definitely sucked into the relegation battle.

Not convinced we are anyway near safe and this battle will go to the wire to stay up. If we pick up a surprise win in the next 4 games then things will look different.

Honestly don't see many points, people are overstating the Plymouth performance big time, they were a dreadful side and we got beat.
I hate the phrase 'on another day' but Saturday really was a case of that. We will limp over the line.

We'll beat the drop this season mostly due to the fact Rotherham and Sheffield Wednesday are practically doomed.

Next season we are Donald ducked,half the squad out of contact in the summer and absolutely no saleable assets to sell to fund another Yates, Kukharevych, Tjoe-A-On type raid on the transfer market.

The future is elementary, my dear Watson...

Not convinced we are anyway near safe and this battle will go to the wire to stay up. If we pick up a surprise win in the next 4 games then things will look different.

So if we win one of the next four we stay up and if we don't we go down?

I just cannot see us failing to get the 13 or so points we need to stay up.

As someone else has said Rotherham and Wednesday are unlikely to get what they will need and there are already sides below us in worse form than us.

We will get the wins

next season I refuse to talk about just yet but we are only heading one way at the moment

15 players out of contract this summer. The longer the watering down of the squad continues the more likely relegation becomes. Maybe we stay up this season but ..
There no TV money to speak of so I'm not sure how disastrous relegation would be financially especially as half the squad is potentially leaving. If we win a few games and get decent crowds in L1 with a significantly reduced wage bill, maybe that's attractive to our owners.

So if we win one of the next four we stay up and if we don't we go down?

I just cannot see us failing to get the 13 or so points we need to stay up.

As someone else has said Rotherham and Wednesday are unlikely to get what they will need and there are already sides below us in worse form than us.

We will get the wins

next season I refuse to talk about just yet but we are only heading one way at the moment
Yes if we can win one of these 4 our belief and confidence will go a long way to getting us safe. Another poor return from 12 points we need to avoid. I think 48/49 points are needed to avoid the final relegation place.

I've always thought we have enough to stay up as there will be at least 3 clubs worse than us.
The doubt creeping in is that we have to start putting away some of the easier chances we make.

I did reply this morning but looks like it's gone?

I have always thought we would be ok as I think there are at least 3 teams worse than us,

The only doubt creeping in is that we need to put away some of the easier goal scoring chances that we have missed.

EDIT

That's strange it's appeared along with my second posting?

Last edited:
The way we were looking brighter under Sheehan, I’d have agreed. I’m not so sure now. QPR have picked up a bit and are generally playing quite well. They could easily catch us. Although Blackburn seem in free fall, so my money’s on them dropping into the bottom 3. I don’t see Rotherham or Wednesday escaping, so we might just escape.

But then we have got super Ronald now 😎

My Millwall mate said they couldn’t even be arsed to have a shot up at Hull. His boy went and has written asking for the ‘lazy Jessies to pay his petrol’ 🤣.

We’ll be ok, but it’ll be closer than it should have been. Of the players leaving in the summer, I wouldn’t want to keep most of them anyway. Could go any way next year. Who knows? My guess would be lower mid table again. There’s a lot of dross about. Whatever, it does feel like we are a punctured balloon, in mismanaged decline gradually slipping away again. Back to where I started in 1971, in time for when I cark it, which feels like an elegant symmetry that I am at peace with, if a total waste of what really was the chance of a lifetime in 2013 to cement the club’s future.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back