• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Official Nottingham Forest vs Swansea City Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naughton ffs. Obviously wanted to take him out but it was very clumsy. Not the last man though.

karnataka said:
LeonWasTheDog's said:
[ He was blowing out his arse for 20-25 mins on Sunday. Byers could slot in there no problem
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well he could, as he did many times last year. Better that than someone who’s fecked.

MrSwerve said:
Naughton ffs. Obviously wanted to take him out but it was very clumsy. Not the last man though.

Stamped on the back of his calf. Violent conduct anywhere on the pitch.

MrSwerve said:

stupid challenge, risking major injury on his achilles. hes a fecking idiot!

The number of times this season that I've seen Garrick smack the ball forward hoping to use his pace to catch up with it, only for it to go out of play...

LeonWasTheDog's said:
karnataka said:
LeonWasTheDog's said:
[ He was blowing out his arse for 20-25 mins on Sunday. Byers could slot in there no problem
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well he could, as he did many times last year. Better that than someone who’s fecked.

Think you missed my double entendre !

Not sure if I’m being too harsh but Ayew has been awful today for me.

Really thought we'd win today, and the first-half was promising, but in the end the summary of this game is the summary of our season as a whole: just not good enough.

Risc said:
Not sure if I’m being too harsh but Ayew has been awful today for me.

Not one of his better games I’d agree - decent point all things considered but for me that’s it for the season.

FearOfAJackPlanet said:
Really thought we'd win today, and the first-half was promising, but in the end the summary of this game is the summary of our season as a whole: just not good enough.

Not good enough and quite possibly, not fit enough either.

FearOfAJackPlanet said:

Yeah

Unfortunately despite my calls for Celina earlier, today’s cameo and the one against Luton (I think) has shown why he hasn’t been used by Cooper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back