• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The FA Cup Fourth Round 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | AFC Bournemouth v Swansea City FC | The Vitality Stadium

I said it against Southampton and same here, the biggest difference isn't the pace (which is also a world of difference) but the quickness of thought. Faster to react to every loose touch or second phase of play.

4-0 now. Again came from Swansea losing the ball in defensive areas.

Humphreys gave the ball away and Wood plays him onside.
It's like a fever dream honestly.

Wood plays him on after Humpo fucks up.

This is pathetic. League 2 manager picks league 1 players and tells them to play like Man City. Joker.

Anyone got anything positive to say? I already know Traitors is on soon.

Tomorrow
Send back Ashby and Humphreys.

Get a right back in and centre half to replace.
Get 2 attacking midfielders.
Get a Striker.

The f**k were we expecting? Crap line up, Andy f**king Fisher in goal…I know they’re a league above but Christ we‘re making them look like Brazil.

Embarrassing and entirely predictable.

Maybe Duff wasn't the problem after all...
Duff was crap. It doesn’t mean that Williams will be any better of course.

Matt Grimes popping up at left wing there. That’s not a good sign. We need some positional discipline or this will be a cricket score.

You are in massive denial if you think it's all down to Martin.

The summer dealings alone oustretches what Martin done in 2 years.
2+ years ago we were a winning team - winning effectively, efficiently and entertainingly (to those of us accustomed to winning, where winning is the aim)

Martin came in and ripped it all up - and to this day we are suffering his legacy with the flapping Fish and a rudderless defence. ffs.

I CSNT BELIEVE WHAT IM WATXHING - WHY THE FUCK DID WOOD LEAVE IT GO FOR A CORNER. WJAT THE FUCK IS THIS GUY DOING

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back