• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The FA Cup Fourth Round 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | AFC Bournemouth v Swansea City FC | The Vitality Stadium

Can't for the life of me understand the logic of bringing on Paterson when we're 5-0 down and have a bench full of underutilised "youngsters" (22 isn't that young) who will I'm sure be on the phone to their agents once their out of the manager's eyeline.
I cant for the life of me understand being 5-0 down at half time and not making any changes...

If there’s a “Swansea way” to go back to that for me would be hiring a full time European scout to try to unearth some little Rangel type gems. Gems that are surely out there and available for far less than some of the shite we’ve lumbered ourselves with.
This is something we should be hitting hard but with Watson on board then it will have little to no chance of happening.

He wasn’t so much late but if he was a GWR train then he would have been subject to delay repay conditions.

Quote of the night on Ashby. Well done Phil.

Embarrassment all round. Poor Luke is probably looking to see if he has a 28 day cooling off period

Can't for the life of me understand the logic of bringing on Paterson when we're 5-0 down and have a bench full of underutilised "youngsters" (22 isn't that young) who will I'm sure be on the phone to their agents once they're out of the manager's eyeline.
Spot on. Why risk an injury to one of our few players who has shown any flair in recent weeks? Why not give one of the unused stiffs a chance for fifteen minutes on the grass?

Maybe Sheenan could have been given a go until the end of the season

idiotic, shameful
can you not see how disgusting your post was/is ?
I agree with your adjectives of the players anyway!

I can't stand watching Grimes play as his constant dropping deep to play his hot potato 1-2 passes leaves the huge gap in midfield, which opposition teams regularly walk straight through.

Believe it or not, my typing on an anonymous internet forum has no effect whatsoever on real world events

This is something we should be hitting hard but with Watson on board then it will have little to no chance of happening.
Oh for Kevin Reeves or Bayram Tutumulu - they got us some very decent players. The club is dying on its arse with people like Coleman trying to run it without any know how or experience it would seem. I’m getting that feeling that I had in the PL when our relegation seemed to be inevitable . League one - what a feckin thought

he's the obvious weak link. his Luton ++ likely won't work for us.

record £ signings in the last window (as Luke referred to in his presser) by our new investors with massive skin in the game - but we now need an injection of Dillwyn's dream, along with Luke's gap analysis (as long he's properly vetted as a non-Martinball Number 2 cling-on) and some good ol' scouting L1....

Well I hope Williams will have learned a few things as most of what we saw had been plain to most fans.
We gifted goals, players can't do the basics and are willing to throw team mates under a bus.
That defeat means very little in its own but just continues to highlight that things are wrong off and on the pitch

Oh for Kevin Reeves or Bayram Tutumulu - they got us some very decent players. The club is dying on its arse with people like Coleman trying to run it without any know how or experience it would seem. I’m getting that feeling that I had in the PL when our relegation seemed to be inevitable . League one - what a feckin thought
Relegation would be awful of course, as there’d be no guarantee of bouncing back. It might be the final straw that forces these shoite owners to sell up though, so there could be a silver lining. Getting rid of them is the priority now. I’d be worried about who they’d sell us to, but one step at a time.

If there’s a “Swansea way” to go back to that for me would be hiring a full time European scout to try to unearth some little Rangel type gems. Gems that are surely out there and available for far less than some of the shite we’ve lumbered ourselves with.
That had been made a lot harder thanks to the twats who voted for Brexit and the Tories. But I think the WP rules have been relaxed a bit recently, so yes it would be worth strengthening European scouting links again now.

👌 and now > 400+ posts and counting.... 90 members online

fair play
At the risk of getting a certain individuals back up, the move back to JAnet has moved this forum on to a totally different level to the other Swans sites out there...

Luke Williams being interviewed now , looks and sounds shot to pieces , sad viewing .

Really feel for Managers having to do Media , TV work immediatly after his Teams crap showing .

How they really might want to say shove it , not talking to Press , get lost , talk when I calm down .
He did accept he had made wrong decisions tonight ,, took the heat off the players as is normal .

The first half of the game was awful , best part was LT10 trying to stop mid sentence , Swansea City are instead of we are , trying to broadcast as a neutral , he was good though .

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back