• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Conference play off final

exiledclaseboy

Staff member
Reaction score
Goes to penalties, 2-2 aet. How unspeakably cruel it would be for Notts County not to go up after the season they had. But also quite funny.

Thanks for the heads-up. Totally forgot about it. Will watch pens
How was the game?

Libertarian said:
Thanks for the heads-up. Totally forgot about it. Will watch pens
How was the game?

No idea also forgot it was on till my nephew text me just before the end of extra time.

Bostock is the most relieved man in football right now. What an absolute knob to take a penalty like that at a moment like that.

Definitely!
Can’t begrudge Notts County going up after their season.
And it puts my ground visited of the 92 up one more to 64. Lol

Goalkeeper was booked for time wasting during the penalties. One more and he was told he was getting sent off. Don't know how they've been all season but County were crap on the day, Chesterfield could have won it if they hadn't sat back and tried to defend their lead.

Libertarian said:
Definitely!

Ha same thinking here, although would have been nice for Crawley to go down instead of Hartlepool for the same reason!

JackFish said:
Ha same thinking here, although would have been nice for Crawley to go down instead of Hartlepool for the same reason!

That would take me back down to 63 🤔

[/quote].

Went there in 2018 when we drew 1-1 in the cup, Narsingh scored. Real old fashion football ground wooden bench seating, Bovril and pies at half time. 450 mile round trip on miserable January day!!

John102 said:

Went there in 2018 when we drew 1-1 in the cup, Narsingh scored. Real old fashion football ground wooden bench seating, Bovril and pies at half time. 450 mile round trip on miserable January day!!
[/quote]

Haha I had the same thought.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back