• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Colwill Brothers from Briton Ferry

Both very ordinary or worse. Neither would get near our starting 11. Sums them up.

Can't say I take much of an interest in our little brothers but Colwill is usually a bench warmer for them isn't he?

They've given Cian Ashford starts in their last two games, great show of faith. He's no better than a handful we have in our own academy, but there's no willingness here to blood them even in games with nothing on the line.

ex-Cardiff Charlie Crew was on the bench again for Leeds as well.

Both very ordinary or worse. Neither would get near our starting 11. Sums them up.
Rubin would be a regular in our side by now, he’s missed a lot of development time sitting on their bench. Despite that, most of their fans say their side should be built around him.

Joel is just a kid, but will probably go on to be better than his older brother.

*Melyn boys.

Rubin would be a regular in our side by now, he’s missed a lot of development time sitting on their bench. Despite that, most of their fans say their side should be built around him.

Joel is just a kid, but will probably go on to be better than his older brother.

*Melyn boys.
Rubin's by far the better player of the two. Joel works a lot harder but there's a significant quality gap. I've heard from a few people that they think Joel will go further but in the half dozen games I've seen of him I've seen nothing to support it.

Rubin's by far the better player of the two. Joel works a lot harder but there's a significant quality gap. I've heard from a few people that they think Joel will go further but in the half dozen gI've seen of him I've seen nothing to support it.he

Rubin's by far the better player of the two. Joel works a lot harder but there's a significant quality gap. I've heard from a few people that they think Joel will go further but in the half dozen games I've seen of him I've seen nothing to support it.
He’s better at the moment due to the age / experience. Different types of players as well so can’t really compare like for like.

He’s better at the moment due to the age / experience. Different types of players as well so can’t really compare like for like.
Rubin at 18 was like a man against boys when he played our u23s. Not seen anything like that from Joel to date, and he turns 20 this year. From a Wales perspective I hope they all come good but there's a reason he's not seen much u21s football compared to our lads in his age group Cotterill and Congreve.

Rubin is a prospect but it seems to be passing him very quickly.

Joel is overrated.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back