• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Americans

FelindreJack

Tommy Hutchison
Reaction score
How can they justify keeping RM in a job?
Is it because the table doesn’t look as bad as the results say it should? If the bottom 3 weren’t utter dog shit, we would be there or there abouts. Is it because they’ve written this season off now and they’re planning to keep him for next season as well?

The other 91 teams in the top 4 divisions would have sacked their manager weeks ago on this run of form, yet he’s still here spouting the same shit after another lacklustre performance and result. I’ve never felt so disconnected from Swansea City Fc in my life. A loss used to ruin my week up until the next game, now it has no effect on me at all, i rarely even think about our games now until the day we play. It’s a sad state of affairs gentlemen, and with these owners, this manager and these players, it’ll only get worse.

There is no manager in our history who wouldn't have been sacked by now and I am dying on this hill

The Americans don’t care about your feelings they only care about your wallet

Because they won't pay the money needed to sack him and his staff while we are safe from relegation (which realistically we are because the bottom 3 are hopeless).

You can see the same scenario with RM as we had with Cooper. Last year of contract, they’ll come to an amicable agreement to the parting of ways in the summer.
I just hope it’s early on, and any prospective new manager has a full pre season.
This will then be repeated in two years time..

They don't care who manages us as long as we are run in a financially manageable fashion. If we stay up that's a win for them.
How many managers have they sacked since Carvahal? Potter was poached, Cooper wouldnt sign a new deal. Martin is keeping us in this league with a league 1 squad. Their priorities are not our priorities and they never will be.

TerryPHELAN said:
You can see the same scenario with RM as we had with Cooper. Last year of contract, they’ll come to an amicable agreement to the parting of ways in the summer.
I just hope it’s early on, and any prospective new manager has a full pre season.
This will then be repeated in two years time..

The difference there is that Cooper was coming off 2 play off finishes and was kept on by the club on a sort of retainer and Forest came in for him, they had to pay compo.

But no club in their right mind would pay compo for Martin so that arrangement will not work.

Chief said:
The difference there is that Cooper was coming off 2 play off finishes and was kept on by the club on a sort of retainer and Forest came in for him, they had to pay compo.

But no club in their right mind would pay compo for Martin so that arrangement will not work.

Last comment is spot on. Plus his reputation is falling faster than a turd down a well, the prospect of him landing anywhere close to a decent job is vanishing by the week.

Do we know an approximate cost of what it would cost to get rid of him in the summer?

sainthelens said:
Last comment is spot on. Plus his reputation is falling faster than a turd down a well, the prospect of him landing anywhere close to a decent job is vanishing by the week.

He might be able to hoodwink and campaign right now that all the issues are down to the owners, but hes not going to walk away for nothing now.

The Americans need to offload us. They have no interest in us moving forward and we are just one of thier failing sporting ventures worldwide. Our club is the heart of the community of which again they have no interest. It appears both the owners and RM will blame each other for the way this season it panning out so best for everybody if they all move on.

The frustrating aspect for me is there seems to be no clear pathway moving forward.
The Americans don't want to communicate with the supporters, Winter might as well just disappear into the ether for all the good he does too.
We are sinking fast and nobody with any influence wants to know.

Martin is the least of the problems. Everyone will have a shock next year, Jakeys done his bit by bombing out the trust, he’ll be taking a back seat going forward now that’s done.

Just our Jason now.

F*cked.

Risc said:
Martin is the least of the problems. Everyone will have a shock next year, Jakeys done his bit by bombing out the trust, he’ll be taking a back seat going forward now that’s done.

Just our Jason now.

F*cked.

Why do you say Silverstein isn't going to be as involved going forward?

He's recently acquired more of a stake?

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back