• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Thanks Morgan Whittaker

• Thread starter Darran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 33
  • Views: Views 4,662
bakajack said:
Or that time he started and got a hat trick in the cup (our first player since Scott Sinclair) and was immediately dropped and not even given an opportunity off the bench for months.

I'm sure this was where Whittaker 's "attitude" began.....how many of us over the years have been miffed when we might have been dropped in a team we played for? Given he had scored a hat trick im sure he was questioning the manager on his decision....

bakajack said:
Or that time he started and got a hat trick in the cup (our first player since Scott Sinclair) and was immediately dropped and not even given an opportunity off the bench for months.

I'm sure this was where Whittaker 's "attitude" began.....how many of us over the years have been miffed when we might have been dropped in a team we played for? Given he had scored a hat trick im sure he was questioning the manager on his decision....

Vetchonian said:

That's not the correct view. Russ was right to bin him and the plethora of other talent that he binned at that time and Plymouth's manager must have been a chin stroking idiot to give him the game time and support he needed

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back