• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Swansea International Jazz Festival

Muteswan

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
Back in it’s original area. Great lineup,lots of stroller events and some superb headliners.
Let’s hope that the weather is good.

https://www.visitswanseabay.com/events/swansea-international-jazz-festival/

My old man reliably informs me Alan Barnes and James Taylor are the big names👍

dickythorpe said:
My old man reliably informs me Alan Barnes and James Taylor are the big names👍

Both fabulous artists as are the others. Proper jazz concerts, the Stevie Wonder music concert is possibly a great opportunity for those that are wary of jazz to come and enjoy well loved music with a cracking band. The sax player, Derek Nash, has played with some huge artists as well as being a leader of various ensembles.
Some great walk up events including Swansea guitarists Ray “Taff” Williams and Gary Phillips.
A real chance for those who are not used to listening to jazz to have a stroll around and pop into events listed and try it.

Not really into jazz but will give the Sunday a go, good opportunity to have a bit of a walkabout and a couple of pints listening to live music at some cracking pubs

Getting closer guys.

https://www.visitswanseabay.com/events/swansea-international-jazz-festival/

Starts tomorrow. You know you want to go, just do it!
It’ll be fantastic. 🎷 🎺 🎹 🥁 👍

Thanks, you could always come and listen to Taff Williams and his band, I’m sure there would be something that you’d like. 👍.

Squarebear said:
I wish I liked jazz.

Here’s your opportunity to try out different styles of jazz.
Like rock (for instance) there are many “styles “.

Give it a try. 👍

Last day today. Has been fantastic so far, some great gigs to look forward to.
Still tickets available for this afternoon (I think) and maybe this evening.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back