• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Swans Team Coach Driver

FelindreJack

Tommy Hutchison
Reaction score
Reading Anus’s board, and one of them mentioned that the coach driver apparently got arrested/detained for gesturing to Cardiff fans and telling a young girl “I hope your mother dies”. Now…I’m not saying it’s not true, but they have a history of making stuff like this up. Anyone heard anything about it?

It's how Anus rolls. My lad said he saw him hiding behind his mate next to our lot when he was spotted yesterday.

sainthelens said:
It's how Anus rolls. My lad said he saw him hiding behind his mate next to our lot when he was spotted yesterday.

Anus? Hiding? No chance.He was probably just writing down some notes for the next book 😉

Not sure if you know who Derek “Diablo” is. The American “hooligan” who posted videos on the internet calling out “firms” from England, but he’s been welcomed with open arms by that lot and the guys at the Central Club Podcast. They were on about taking him to the game yesterday, I’m not sure if they did, but I hope to god it happened and I can’t wait to see the footage 😂

Well he was certainly driving the coach as it got back to the stadium last night.

FelindreJack said:
Reading Anus’s board, and one of them mentioned that the coach driver apparently got arrested/detained for gesturing to Cardiff fans and telling a young girl “I hope your mother dies”. Now…I’m not saying it’s not true, but they have a history of making stuff like this up. Anyone heard anything about it?

Arrested? :lol:

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back