• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

So anyway…

monmouth

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
…about this Brentford will be humped every week stuf… 🤣🤣🤣

Just goes to show what playing the right way with a tight knit team and a good manager can do for you. Got to say, I like them a little bit, even after all the pathetic play acting in the final. They deserve their 5 minutes of fame.

I know, if that doesn’t nail on 3-2 Wolves, nothing will. Sorry Buzzers.

Just as well they went up not us. Can you imagine the carnage!

Seems they're showing off their gamesmanship and time-wasting expertise now, at least according to the matchday thread on the Beeb.

Happens every season, we've got some of the bitterest fans on the planet, I'm sure.

Neath_Jack said:
Happens every season, we've got some of the bitterest fans on the planet, I'm sure.

True. I understand finding Thomas Franks unlikeable but the attitude of our fans towards even our own players is shocking at times.

They beat us in the playoffs 2 years running, so there's bound to be some acrimony. There's no doubt they're a very good team though and deserved to be promoted far more than we did.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back