• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Snow

Muteswan

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
I have to admit I didn’t expect snow tonight. 🤔

3E03E41E-EC5A-40DF-9E3A-933F91817002.jpeg

I have to admit I didn’t expect snow tonight. 🤔

View attachment 3936
Travelled over the Brynamman mountain road to Llandovery yesterday morning, started with heavy sleet at the start then it was Snow which was sticking, then it got progressively heavier the further I went, then it over the road, likely I gingerly got to other end and it was sleet then Rain, bad day yesterday though heavy sleet most of the day down West, Lampeter and Llandysul were my next port of calls, glad to get home.

Travelled over the Brynamman mountain road to Llandovery yesterday morning, started with heavy sleet at the start then it was Snow which was sticking, then it got progressively heavier the further I went, then it over the road, likely I gingerly got to other end and it was sleet then Rain, bad day yesterday though heavy sleet most of the day down West, Lampeter and Llandysul were my next port of calls, glad to get home.
Was surprised to see Snow here this morning, apparently it started around half 2 ish

Swansea City v Millwall

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back