• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Sleepy Joe

• Thread starter BLAZE
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 82
  • Views: Views 3,978

BLAZE

Tommy Hutchison
Reaction score
330 million people, and this dude (and Trump) made it to the top šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

https://youtu.be/BBl8XU9AQiA

President Boris Johnson šŸ˜ nothing would surprise me anymore , he does qualify to run , Netanyahu didn't , some Republicans wanted to change the rules for him and polls showed
At the time that Netanyahu would have done well

Boris renounced his USA citizenship so he can't anymore.

THIS IS A FAKE. President Biden was quoting from an organisation, and then said 'End of quote' to make it clear that from then on he was making his own comments.

Let me make it very clear to BLAZE, so I'll type this very slowly. First the President quoted someone and then he didn't, but he wanted to make it very clear which was which. Either BLAZE knew that and still posted this, or he was fooled as well.

UPDATE: And if you listened to what he was saying, instead of playing silly games, he was correct. BLAZE, do you agree?

Glynis,

If I've fallen for FAKE NEWS then I'm awfully sorry. I'm sure the POTUS will be very glad to here of my apology though

Edit; https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10995925/White-House-rejects-GOP-strategist-comparing-Biden-Ron-Burgundy-Anchorman.html#article-10995925

Glyn1 said:
THIS IS A FAKE. President Biden was quoting from an organisation, and then said 'End of quote' to make it clear that from then on he was making his own comments.

Let me make it very clear to BLAZE, so I'll type this very slowly. First the President quoted someone and then he didn't, but he wanted to make it very clear which was which. Either BLAZE knew that and still posted this, or he was fooled as well.

UPDATE: And if you listened to what he was saying, instead of playing silly games, he was correct. BLAZE, do you agree?

It wasnā€™t the ā€œend of quoteā€ thing that was the issue.

It was the fact he read ā€œrepeat the lineā€ as the instruction on the autocue - and then didnā€™t repeat it.

He didnā€™t comply with the autocue instructions because he didnā€™t recognise it as an instruction - hence why he read it instead. :D

Villageswan said:
Glyn1 said:

It was the fact he read ā€œrepeat the lineā€ as the instruction on the autocue - and then didnā€™t repeat it.

He didnā€™t comply with the autocue instructions because he didnā€™t recognise it as an instruction - hence why he read it instead. :D

At least he didn't tell people to drink bleach
Is Biden too old to be president , probably , should he run again , definitely not
Biden is a hero who stopped a fascist getting a second term , that is clear from everything trump did after he lost , the history books will show that , unless of course the people he defeated should get in power again , they will print their own version of history

Best_loser said:
Villageswan said:

Is Biden too old to be president , probably , should he run again , definitely not
Biden is a hero who stopped a fascist getting a second term , that is clear from everything trump did after he lost , the history books will show that , unless of course the people he defeated should get in power again , they will print their own version of history

Eh?

Best_loser said:
Villageswan said:

Don't get over defensive because you think that BLAZE is telling the truth about this. It's the classic right wing attack where they make an absurd statement and then quickly move away from it, because they believe that mud sticks whether it's true or not, and so far they've been proved right. It does sound that you believed that BLAZE was telling the truth. Here's the Snopes fact checking site proving that it's a load of garbage: https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/biden-ron-burgundy/

And why did nobody here ask to see a clip with the START of his quote? Including me. Update: Even the Daily Mail says that it's a fake accusation.

President Biden: "And, by the way, you may have heard the CEO of Walmart yesterday on the steps weā€™ve taken. He said, and I quote, ā€œThe combination of private enterprise and government working together has been really successful.ā€ He went on to say, ā€œAll the way through the supply chain, thereā€™sā€¦ a lot of innovation.ā€ Because of the actions weā€™ve taken, things have begun to change. End of quote."

Villageswan said:
Glyn1 said:

What the heck are you babbling about?

Glyn1 said:
Best_loser said:

Don't get over defensive because you think that BLAZE is telling the truth about this. It's the classic right wing attack where they make an absurd statement and then quickly move away from it, because they believe that mud sticks whether it's true or not, and so far they've been proved right. It does sound that you believed that BLAZE was telling the truth. Here's the Snopes fact checking site proving that it's a load of garbage: https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/biden-ron-burgundy/

And why did nobody here ask to see a clip with the START of his quote? Including me. Update: Even the Daily Mail says that it's a fake accusation.

Blaze seems an ok guy as do you , I am well aware of the republican attempts to distort reality with stuff like this , do you think the next us election will be Biden v trump ? I don't think either of them will be the choice for American voters

Glyn1 said:
Villageswan said:

What the heck are you babbling about?

I thought that was obvious?

You seem to be suggesting that he is being laughed at for saying ā€œend of quoteā€. He isnā€™t.

He is being laughed at for saying ā€œrepeat the lineā€ā€¦. Then didnā€™t repeat any line. It was an autocue instruction.

Itā€™s not that tricky to follow is it?

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back