• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Six Nations 2024

CygnusX1

Ivor Allchurch
Reaction score
France v Ireland

Had France down for a win before kickoff, but Ireland Looking far better even before the red card

Good game this one - very enjoyable
Cant see anything other than an Irish Grand slam this year

Anyone giving up on the football.. Wales will probably be pumped an all

Rugby is laughably bad. All the piss head women are out on the lash this weekend. Embarrassing.

Wales looking really very ordinary so far. The atmosphere inside the stadium seems quite flat too.

Wooden spoon for us this season by the looks of it, hopefully Gatland will persevere with the new caps, Rome wasn't built in a day...

Wooden spoon for us this season by the looks of it, hopefully Gatland will persevere with the new caps, Rome wasn't built in a day...
Its was always gonna be a rebuilding year trying out various players in various positions, interspersed with a few experienced players, was always gonna be a season of taking some hard medicine.

I'm trying to remember the last time we had a reliable lineout. 1990s?

Mate, there’s 12 Jerry Yates out there. This is embarrassing. Dublin will be 100 points. All the chickens are coming home to roost.

I suppose the sweatiest could do their usual McChoke, but I can’t see that today. This team doesn’t have 20 points in them. I’ve seen some ruppish over the years, but this is the worst team I can remember starting the 6N, and I’ve seen every tournament since 1969. Jocks are just taking the piss.

I'm trying to remember the last time we had a reliable lineout. 1990s?
Chris Wyatt 1999. Mostly fine for the 4 Grand slams since 2000. Dee can’t throw. Everyone knows it including him. They need to get the wingers to throw like the old days.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back