• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Sheffield Wednesday v Swansea City | The EFL Championship | Good Friday

Not the greatest of starts...
Lacking the urgency they displayed against Cardiff. It makes you wonder if the international break came at the wrong time or is it simply a case of missing Allen on the pitch dictating the play.

Shades of the Bristol City game at the moment. Having lots of the ball, but lacking purpose and aggression where it matters.

The Owls are playing for their life also, and we have pulled away from the bottom so you can see why they're playing with a higher tempo.

Lacking the urgency they displayed against Cardiff. It makes you wonder if the international break came at the wrong time or is it simply a case of missing Allen on the pitch dictating the play.
Definitely the latter I think, Fulton is so far away from the play when the defenders have the ball its forcing Paterson to go back to help out

Definitely the latter I think, Fulton is so far away from the play when the defenders have the ball its forcing Paterson to go back to help out
I've mentioned before that Grimes looks a completely different player when Allen is alongside him.

Looks like Key and Ronald not quite clicking yet. A few times Key hasn't played the ball over the top when Ronald wanted it and having to stop to look up to see what he was doing.

Shades of the Bristol City game at the moment. Having lots of the ball, but lacking purpose and aggression where it matters.
Was just about to post something similar, only difference is we have actually had a shot on target which we didn't against BC. Key is also showing something we were missing in that game.

Looks like Key and Ronald not quite clicking yet. A few times Key hasn't played the ball over the top when Ronald wanted it and having to stop to look up to see what he was doing.
Definitely has the potential for an exciting partnership. I wonder if the language barrier is an issue for now? The same kind of thing happened with Naughton.

Definitely has the potential for an exciting partnership. I wonder if the language barrier is an issue for now? The same kind of thing happened with Naughton.
Agree it will take time. No amount of minutes on the training pitch will ever give players the experience of playing together in a real match.

Norwich City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back