• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Norwich City vs Swansea City | The EFL Championship

Josh Ginnelly left Hearts to join Swansea City at the dawn of the season. While his Swans stint has been marred by injuries, he is impressing onlookers now that he is back to full fitness.

Speaking to the press on Ginnelly, Swansea head coach Luke Williams said: “He has been out with the medical team on the grass so that’s encouraging - all the early markers are good.

“He will be continuing through the summer now to be ready for a pre-season and then he can show us what he is all about. I have not seen him yet so I am excited. He has explosive power and athleticism so that’s exciting. Let’s see how he recovers and then he can show us in pre-season.”

Surprised this didn't show up anywhere on the official site, but its good news if true that Ginnelly is back on the grass and also equally good news that we aren't going to rush him back for what is essentially two dead rubber fixtures at the end of the season and are instead gearing up to have him back at full fitness for preseason.

Surprised this didn't show up anywhere on the official site, but its good news if true that Ginnelly is back on the grass and also equally good news that we aren't going to rush him back for what is essentially two dead rubber fixtures at the end of the season and are instead gearing up to have him back at full fitness for preseason.

Proper good news that...literally like a new signing.

Not able to make the Millwall match so this is our last game of the season. Let's hope we continue our run and take some positivity into the summer break.

Not able to make the Millwall match so this is our last game of the season. Let's hope we continue our run and take some positivity into the summer break.
Can't see anything other than a Norwich win myself, 2 or 3 nil.
Who knows with Football though, hope you enjoy the day and my opinion on score line is wrong.

IMG-3258.jpg
IMG-3256.jpg
IMG-3257.jpg

Swansea City: Carl Rushworth, Josh Key, Jay Fulton, Ben Cabango, Harry Darling, Matt Grimes (captain), Jamie Paterson, Josh Tymon, Liam Cullen, Ollie Cooper, Ronald.

Substitutes: Andy Fisher, Jerry Yates, Jamal Lowe, Charlie Patino, Mykola Kuharevich, Nathan Wood, Liam Walsh, Bashir Humphreys, Azeem Abdulai.

So much for giving the younger players who had been knocking on the door a chance

Swansea City: Carl Rushworth, Josh Key, Jay Fulton, Ben Cabango, Harry Darling, Matt Grimes (captain), Jamie Paterson, Josh Tymon, Liam Cullen, Ollie Cooper, Ronald.

Substitutes: Andy Fisher, Jerry Yates, Jamal Lowe, Charlie Patino, Mykola Kuharevich, Nathan Wood, Liam Walsh, Bashir Humphreys, Azeem Abdulai.

So much for giving the younger players who had been knocking on the door a chance
Luke wasn’t impressed with their door knocking technique. He said they are not very good Knockers

Luke wasn’t impressed with their door knocking technique. He said they are not very good Knockers
Considering his impressive cameo I would have thought that Abdulai would have started instead of Cooper on the left wing and Paterson shifted into the middle.

Struggling to get myself up for this contest today, toss up between iptv or walking the dog up the black boy for a slurp? ...

My last match sat behind the computer in sunny Spain for this season, next week I'll be there live and in person........
Come On, Lovely Boys!

I am excited about this game. Norwich are the colossus of the championship. Always love a game against this lot. I don't see us getting a lot of joy this time around but another clean sheet would be nice. COYS.

Well played there, been good chances both sides.

Start of Euro 2024

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back