• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Russian Revolution Pt2

ABSwan

Alan Waddle
Reaction score
https://twitter.com/Maks_NAFO_FELLA/status/1672396993581268995

Lets hope this is the end of the Ukrainian invasion

It’s the end, hopefully a grim one too Putin.

Risc said:
It’s the end, hopefully a grim one too Putin.

Hope so, but could things turn worse for Ukraine and the World if there was a coup?

Niigata Jack said:
Hope so, but could things turn worse for Ukraine and the World if there was a coup?

Can’t see that. Wouldn’t surprise me at all if this coup was Western Funded.

Risc said:
Can’t see that. Wouldn’t surprise me at all if this coup was Western Funded.

Putin won't go down without a brutal fight and not without doing somin deadly.

Thought the tyrant was dying of cancer, he looks fine to me, the C@@T :x

Niigata Jack said:
Putin won't go down without a brutal fight and not without doing somin deadly.

Thought the tyrant was dying of cancer, he looks fine to me, the C@@T :x

Are they that thick out there they’ll continue to stand loyal to a bloke who doesn’t care how many of them die, for nothing, sending them to a meat grinder in Ukraine for a war they have no fight for.

Time to take him out hopefully!

Risc said:
Are they that thick out there they’ll continue to stand loyal to a bloke who doesn’t care how many of them die, for nothing, sending them to a meat grinder in Ukraine for a war they have no fight for.

Time to take him out hopefully!
I wouldn’t say they were thick, I’d say they were petrified for their lives and the lives of their families. They’ve only got to speak out about Putin and they’re a gonner.

We also need to be mindful of who comes after Putin, history tells us it’s not going to be a pleasant person either. Possibly an even worse tyrant.

Nevertheless, I still hope he’s ‘removed’ in some shape or another.

Let's hope the Ukranians can take advantage of this militarily. The 'Wagner' front has got to be weakened by this revolt, surely? Time to drive those tanks through there, boys.

If the Ukranians started making significant gains, maybe someone behind the scenes in Moscow would start getting a polonium sandwich ready for Putin, the c**t.

Pegojack said:
Let's hope the Ukranians can take advantage of this militarily. The 'Wagner' front has got to be weakened by this revolt, surely? Time to drive those tanks through there, boys.

If the Ukranians started making significant gains, maybe someone behind the scenes in Moscow would start getting a polonium sandwich ready for Putin, the c**t.

This.

Get the Russians out of Ukraine as far as possible and then get Ukraine into NATO.

The last thing the world needs is for Putin to be removed like similar dictators in the middle east. That creates a power vacuum and in a country like Russia with all those old cold War weapons laying around for any group to just pick up and transport wherever they want is a problem.

Could potentially have decades of in fighting and power struggle there taking the whole region with it.

Allergic2Hoof said:
The last thing the world needs is for Putin to be removed like similar dictators in the middle east. That creates a power vacuum and in a country like Russia with all those old cold War weapons laying around for any group to just pick up and transport wherever they want is a problem.

Could potentially have decades of in fighting and power struggle there taking the whole region with it.

It's the only way.

Bloodshed or bloodshed.

Longlostjack said:
Putin will end up in China probably.

Maybe not

https://twitter.com/Sputnik_Not/status/1672583519132942339?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1672583519132942339%7Ctwgr%5E8d07704450e348083d3acfef34ad9ccd8db66e96%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fnewcastle-online.org%2Findex.php%3Fapp%3Dcoremodule%3Dsystemcontroller%3Dembedurl%3Dhttps%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2Fsputnik_not%2Fstatus%2F1672583519132942339%3Fs%3D46

Pegojack said:

NO! THEY MUST WAIT A BIT.

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back