• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Russia-Ukraine

JustJack

Lee Trundle
Reaction score
What is the word 'invasion' being defined as here?

Am I being naive when I can't imagine an attempted coup d'etat? With tanks moving through the streets like the wartime film reels of yesteryear

In reality is 'invasion' meaning that they may overstep the border and 'accidentally' fire a few rounds? Even the 1970s thinks that method is passe

I guess we will have to wait and see.

Neath_Jack said:
This tickled me, applicable to a few on here, and many on another place…

CCFB5BBE-7FA9-4BA3-8455-DEEF85203BEA.jpeg

Not aimed at you OP

DGT ?

I just dont get why Putin would be p!ssed off about Ukraine joining NATO or whatever the heck he's getting in a tizzy about.🤷‍♂️

Jack2jack said:
I just dont get why Putin would be p!ssed off about Ukraine joining NATO or whatever the heck he's getting in a tizzy about.🤷‍♂️

I actually read something informative about it

In summary;

He has this romantic nostalgia for the old USSR and gets pissed off every time something moves closer towards the 'West', he laments the fall of the Soviet Union and the independence that countries have gained

Basically to him Ukraine joining NATO would be like your ex missus having a baby with the best man at your wedding, even if it is years after the fact

JustJack said:
Jack2jack said:

In summary;

He has this romantic nostalgia for the old USSR and gets pissed off every time something moves closer towards the 'West', he laments the fall of the Soviet Union and the independence that countries have gained

Basically to him Ukraine joining NATO would be like your ex missus having a baby with the best man at your wedding, even if it is years after the fact
He needs to move on. I'm guessing he's just c*ck waving, just to stir things up a bit.🤔

Jack2jack said:
JustJack said:

In summary;

He needs to move on. I'm guessing he's just c*ck waving, just to stir things up a bit.🤔

He wouldn't spend the cost its cost in mobilising 100k troops and the enormous amount of armoury if he wasn't intent on using it, IMO
It's very worrying as to what this might lead to, been waiting for China to kickoff as well. :(

JustJack said:
Jack2jack said:

In summary;

Something interesting I read today was that NATO would not let a nation involved in or under threat of armed conflict join them. Putin therefore is sabre rattling to ensure this, doesn't need to do anything but carry out massive drills on the border. He's probably laughing his socks off with the hysteria being created by Biden and Bojo. Another tap in for him.

This thread got me thinking of Lord Bony god bless him. He would have been all over this like a rash.

This is an interesting take. At some point, Putin will need to be faced down.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2022/02/lavrov-russia-diplomacy-ukraine/622075/

So who is on whose border? If roles were reversed and Russia or China were stacking military on the Mexican or Canadian border, what would the narrative be?

It's no coincidence that now the fear/scaremongering/crazy about covid is cooling off, that immediately the fear/scaremongering/crazy about Russia is ramping up.

All the pharma stocks have been dumped in the last few weeks and huge money has been made. Those dividends are now getting pumped into weapons manufacturers stocks. Coincidence that $86bn of military equipment was left in Afghnqistan and will now need replacing?

The government's and corporate. Create a problem. Overstate a problem. Provide a solution to the problem. Makes tons of cash from the problem. Distract the masses by creating discord and division in society so they don't catch on. If they do, use tech censorship and fake bought media to slap down dissent and push your own narrative. No coincidence either that the whole social justice noise has rocketed while the covid thing was around. Distract, divide, look over there while they rip us all off.

Rinse, repeat. Its always been there, but despite the modern improvement in the scam, its becoming more obvious.

When Russia *does not* ‘invade’ Ukraine this week the U.S. and its loyal lapdog the UK will claim it was because the ‘West’ stood up to the Russian bear adding that ‘we must remain vigilant’ to keep the pot boiling.

Jack2jack said:

In the old days of the Cold War, USSR animosity against NATO was understandable but in these days of super Capatalist Russia why doesn't Russia join NATO as well...?..

BrynCartwright said:
Jack2jack said:

In the old days of the Cold War, USSR animosity against NATO was understandable but in these days of super Capatalist Russia why doesn't Russia join NATO as well...?..

That would mean they would be joining an alliance against China, and we all know they wont do that.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back