• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Rubbish, as ever!...

DJack

Lee Trundle
Reaction score
So at 11pm this evening I go to renew my season ticket and get the following message:

"THIS EVENT IS NO LONGER ONSALE THROUGH THE TICKETING SITE OR IT HAS SOLD OUT"

Since Ticketmaster took over it has been a poorer sevice at greater cost. Why do we bother?

I got the same thing. I went to the tabs on the top of the page and clicked Tickets instead.
Eventually got to make the purchase that way.
You're right though, it looks p*ss poor, doesn't it? Gives the impression they don't know what they're doing.

I tried different tabs and got naff all.

...It obviously favours furriners, I'll have to get Farage on the case!:D

I got the same thing. I went to the tabs on the top of the page and clicked Tickets instead.
Eventually got to make the purchase that way.
You're right though, it looks p*ss poor, doesn't it? Gives the impression they don't know what they're doing.
They don't, and that's not only in the sale of tickets.

This club is a complete shambles, the yanks haven't got the first fucking clue what there doing, the only thig they are good at is fleecing us
they are LIARS

Had the same issue and went through the tickets section and it worked out fine. On a positive note, I had a query this morning so dropped the ticket office an email, they got back to me within minutes with the problem solved. Credit when its due (y)

Had the same issue and went through the tickets section and it worked out fine. On a positive note, I had a query this morning so dropped the ticket office an email, they got back to me within minutes with the problem solved. Credit when its due (y)
I've only ever had good service from the customer facing teams at the Swans in fairness. I managed to snag the very last ticket to Birmingham away a few weeks ago, as even though they'd 'sold out' on the website, I'd emailed them the night before to ask if I could add a child ticket to my order. By the time they were open, it'd sold out, but they emailed me to say they'd kept me one back if I was quick.

I had that exact same problem last year, haven't tried so far this year. iirc, I think I solved it by phoning the ticket office and was all sorted in a few minutes.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back